Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Casual attire for business meetings in coffee shops is very common. You wouldn't know this because the extent of your business experience is selling greasy fish and chips on the street.
    Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    dramashow is so damn clueless about everything
    i wouldnt dream of having a business meeting in a chain coffee store like starbucks in the first place lol, and theres a difference between 'casual attire' and a damn tracksuit

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      i wouldnt dream of having a business meeting in a chain coffee store like starbucks in the first place lol, and theres a difference between 'casual attire' and a damn tracksuit
      People have business meetings in Starbucks and other restaurants all the time not sure why you can’t wrap your head around that

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        People have business meetings in Starbucks and other restaurants all the time not sure why you can’t wrap your head around that
        we must do things differently in the UK cause if you had an important business meeting you sure as **** wouldnt do it at a starbucks in some tracksuit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          so now here you are saying ita the bathroom? so which one is it?
          As I understand it, they were at the place, not buying coffee and hanging out there.

Then they asked to used the bathroom, and they were told it was only for paying customers.

They refused to buy anything, and then just hung around. The manager asked them to leave several times before calling the police, who arrived, and they were still there. The police asked to leave 3 times, they refused, and then they were arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Why are you making up your own scenario. They obviously went back to sit down afterward. They stated that they were waiting for a friend to arrive.

Guess what. Their friend arrived and that was the guy asking the police what they did wrong.

No, I don't see an issue. Apparently only that manager saw it as an issue. Starbucks higher ups stated it shouldn't have been an issue. Let it go.

They sound really cheap to me.

But they were asked to leave and they refused. Therefore they were trespassing and the police did there job.

Comment

Yeah, and they normally buy something.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

But they were asked to leave and they refused. Therefore they were trespassing and the police did there job.
                Asked to leave by who? Nobody told them to and she called the cops only 2 min after they were there.

Comment

Asked to leave by who? Nobody told them to and she called the cops only 2 min after they were there.
                  And they still didn't leave when the cops got there.

Wasn't she black as well. So lets end this racism talk.

Comment

And they still didn't leave when the cops got there.

Wasn't she black as well. So lets end this racism talk.
                    You said the manager asked them several times to leave. Where’s the source for that?

Comment

You are incapable of letting this go. No one is saying the police didn't do their job. The point is that the manager or whoever called the police was wrong in this instance, which is why she no longer works there. Starbucks itself said that this was handled the wrong way. Let it go, dude.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 04-19-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X