Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua is Easy Fight, I'd Outbox Him and KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury was the most talented and at his best would have outpointed
    josh. Not ko him.I
    Didn't ko wlad who's chinny

Comment

I agree with Fury, this fake fraud Robot is so obvious, his chin is so suspect, he is stiff as a door knob, he will get outboxed or knocked out by the Gypsy King, I can see Hearn cashing out against the King

Comment

It's Fury's division. It's up to Joshua, Povetkin and Wilder to beat him and prove they're the man.

Comment

Guys like this Fury give boxing a bad name. I want to see you talk with your fists not your mouth. Vitali Klitschko, Holyfield, Tyson. They did there talking in the ring. My fav fighters

Comment

Fitter than ever the mind playing tricks there hes soon gona realise once he reaches round 5 hope he gets his level back but very unlikely drugs booze will have a price to pay

Comment

A cruiserweight against the fat mouthy *****.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIk...&feature=share

Comment

Aj will land on this overrated guy, and when he does, will Fury be able to take it?

Comment

KO him ? lol yeh ok sure.

Fury will be undergoing strict testing in any meaningful fight now which means no stamina or strength increasing PED’s. I’d be surprised if Fury scored another KO in his career unless he lines up someone outside the top twenty and their is no testing.

Come to think of it the last KO Fury has was against Cunningham which lets be truthful should have been a NC. When was his last legitimate KO, Neven Pajkic ?

Fury has no power just like his cousin and gypsy boxing father and uncle, they punch like the women they knock around.
                  Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 04-13-2018, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Aj would have a punchers chance, but fury would most likely tie him in a knot and short circuit the robot.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Fury was the most talented and at his best would have outpointed
                      josh. Not ko him.I
                      Didn't ko wlad who's chinny
                      No one wins on points against AJ. Just look at how they scored parker and wladimir. Ref didn't even let takam finish the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X