Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want To Prove I'm Still King - I'll KO Gvozdyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude was irrelevant since he got that belt, he is like there but not there lol only comes out when he needs to get paid beating another cheryy. Ducked Kovalev Beterbiev and would duck Gvozdyk too if it was not for a mando! He is nothing but a T-Shirt of the month...

Comment

Stevenson definitely deserves respect if he beats Gvozdyk. No one wants anything to do with that guy in the division. He'll be doing Beterbiev and Bivol a huge favor by beating him, because I'm certain he would be boxing circles around those 2, literally.

Comment

Didn’t KOVALEV and his mistress Kathy Duva demand and walk away from “the” purse bid
        So how can you say Stevenson ducked fughnut Kovi

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Adonis is special, how many other champion over the age of 41 are competing and beating the young lions as consistently like Stevenson? I can only recall Manny Pacquiao - who holds a fake championship ( regular WBA welterweight title ) and IBF flyweight champion Moruti Mthalane ( 36 ) who come close to steadily maintaining a high level of success like Adonis Stevenson. Frankly Adonis should of lost to the names I submit to you YEARS AGO.

When Adonis beat Chad Dawson for the 175 lineal championship Stevenson was 35! Cloud, Bellew, Fonfara x2, Bika, Karpency, Williams Jr, Jack followed. This is not normal, you could not have picked a better moniker than 'Superman'. What a warrior and athlete.

LONG LIVE THE KING!
          Adonis Stevenson, is that you???

Comment

Ugh, I can't wait until this guy loses.

By far the worst champion in boxing.

We should've had Stevenson/Kovalev or Stevenson/Ward or Stevenson/Alvarez or a ton of other fights by now.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              That Kovalev fight will hunt his career.
              Adonis has a better legacy in the end than Sergay Kovalev.
              Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Hes the biggest vagina in boxing.
              Sergay Kovalev, Jean Pascal, Elieder Alvarez all walked away from their mandatory positions, the fight was theirs if they wanted to force it ; Stevenson never threatened to vacate.
              Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
              Adonis Stevenson, is that you???

Comment

I used to dislike Stevenson, but he has grown on me in recent years. He had a rough go last time out, having been sick the week of the fight. So IMO he did well considering. But it was after all a draw, and the years are creeping up, so he has to be in top shape for Gvozdyk. But, like others have said, Gvozdyk doesn't have much of a chin, and Stevenson is pretty accurate with those bombs he launches. So IOW, I expect this to be an early to mid rounds stoppage win for Superman, in a thrilling fight. Gvozdyk will try hard.... but it just won't be enough.

Comment

Sergay Kovalev, Jean Pascal, Elieder Alvarez all walked away from their mandatory positions, the fight was theirs if they wanted to force it ; Stevenson never threatened to vacate.

dude i agree Stevenson will beat Gvozdyk but he ducked Alvarez and pascal

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                    dude i agree Stevenson will beat Gvozdyk but he ducked Alvarez and pascal
                    I keep reading opinions on this topic, the facts cause the objective informed fan to conclude : Pascal walked away to fight Sergay Kovalev, Eleider Alvarez never requested a purse-bid and was all too happy fighting washed Canadians in Pascal and Bute, collecting handsome purses and risking his mandatory position in the process, but when the WBC stepped in and ordered Alvarez to face Gvozdyk he ran to face a ruined Sergay Kovalev instead.

Adonis never ducked anyone.

Comment

I am an Adonis fan but I think down the line people will not give him the credit since his resume is not so great.

Comment

Working...
                      X