Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

KSI and Logan Paul stepped on the scale and faced off one last time before entering the ring tomorrow night as excitement builds for the rematch at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and exclusively on DAZN.

The YouTube stars previously fought in an amateur boxing match in front of a sold-out crowd in Manchester, England in August 2018. Following the majority draw, KSI and Logan Paul agreed to meet again as licensed professional boxers on Nov. 9 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The event will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN, which is available on any connected device.

All of the fighters from Saturday’s stacked card hit the scales on Friday afternoon.

Highlighting the main card, which kicks off at 9 p.m. ET, is newly crowned lightweight world champion Devin Haney making his first title defense and super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders making his United States debut.

The undercard begins at 7 p.m. ET and features rising prospects Diego Pacheco, Nikita Ababiy and Reshat Mati.

No stickied thread for Inoue-Donaire, but you have one for this YouTube fight?

Comment

I don't even want to watch any of the fights on this card. Mad that I'm paying for this bull**** regardless lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I don't even want to watch any of the fights on this card. Mad that I'm paying for this bull**** regardless lol.
        Yeah looks like I'll have to stream the Roach Herring fight since TSN didn't think it's worth airing even though apparently they randomly have rights to Top Rank or ESPN or even Showtime fights sporadically with no rhyme or reason. They showed the Friday night propesct fights 2 weeks ago then had the Showtime card with Lubin/Gallimore 10 rounder but they won't show this title fight ???? They even aired the Berchelt Sosa fight last week. Man I dunno I hate it ... and obviously we have discussed this before lol

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
          Yeah looks like I'll have to stream the Roach Herring fight since TSN didn't think it's worth airing even though apparently they randomly have rights to Top Rank or ESPN or even Showtime fights sporadically with no rhyme or reason. They showed the Friday night propesct fights 2 weeks ago then had the Showtime card with Lubin/Gallimore 10 rounder but they won't show this title fight ???? They even aired the Berchelt Sosa fight last week. Man I dunno I hate it ... and obviously we have discussed this before lol
          I stream everything. Cancelled cable a few years back. TSN doesn't do **** for boxing. Same with the other english sports channels.

RDS does though. Boxing is still HUGE in Quebec. If you actually go on the rds website (french tsn) Boxing is the third tab (ahead of NBA & NFL) yet on the english site it's not even there.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I stream everything. Cancelled cable a few years back. TSN doesn't do **** for boxing. Same with the other english sports channels.

RDS does though. Boxing is still HUGE in Quebec. If you actually go on the rds website (french tsn) Boxing is the third tab (ahead of NBA & NFL) yet on the english site it's not even there.
            Oh cool thanks! Well it's actually 6th tab now but it's not buried at all. I was in french immersion school for most of grade school and understand it pretty well but don't speak it fluently anymore obviously. It's funny though just last night I stumbled across a french youtube channel discussing the Oubaali vs Inoue fight and was picking up most of it but there's still a lot of subtle language particular to boxing that makes it challenging.

Sadly there is still no boxe this samedi in their scheduled programming, just UFC like tsn has. Probably because it's on that ESPN+ app. I thought Gvodzyk Beterbiev was also but I think it aired on both?

The only thing Espinoza might be right about is too many channels to scour through. There's definitely not too much boxing on tv as I'm trying to find an alternative to this event and pickings are slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              No stickied thread for Inoue-Donaire, but you have one for this YouTube fight?
              We thought Javi was doing one, but woke up and saw one hadn't been done. The result was stickied here for days.

Comment

not interesting youtuber fight

Comment

Shannon Briggs has been an absolute treat in the build up. CHAMP!

Comment

Devin Haney and Billie Joe are both fighting on the undercard you mongs.

I laugh at you "Muh The Main Event Sucks" people. Broke ass *****s

Comment

Working...
                    X