Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a famous person you would drop everything (including significant other) to smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****, if I'mma throw in a Caucasian, I'll say Natalie Portman. Indian, probably Priyanka Chopra. South Africans? Boity Tulo and Pearl Thusi.

Dunno how to post pictures, and couldn't be bothered to learn, lol.

Comment

That girl from the scorpion king... the sorceress... that's my dream girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Really? Aside from those incredible eyes, she is average looking
        I thought she was fine as f**k, maybe more cute than fine but whatever, back in like circa 2008, nowadays yeah she's past it I think

Anyhow I do respect your opinion

But still red k sent anyway

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          That girl from the scorpion king... the sorceress... that's my dream girl.
          Who the Rock?

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
            I've got three personally.

Meagan Good.

Ever since watching stomp the yard, Meagan Good was and still is the most gorgeous living creature on earth to me. Screw her good looking, pastor husband. I'd toss that dude into a wood chipper and do Meagan while he was still screaming.

Tinashe.

First saw her on Two and a Half Men. Didn't even know she sang. Haven't listened to one of her songs. Don't care if she can't sing. She's FINE!

Marcella Valladolid.

Man, I started watching Food Network because of her. Mexican Made Easy not only got me keen for Mexican food, it got me keen for her. She was adorable, and she STILL is, even at the age 38. How a woman pushing 40 can still be cute is beyond me.

Name yours below if you're so inclined!

Tinashes all hands on deck.

Bloody hell. She is sex on legs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I thought she was fine as f**k, maybe more cute than fine but whatever, back in like circa 2008, nowadays yeah she's past it I think

Anyhow I do respect your opinion

But still red k sent anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  I've got three personally.

Meagan Good.

Ever since watching stomp the yard, Meagan Good was and still is the most gorgeous living creature on earth to me. Screw her good looking, pastor husband. I'd toss that dude into a wood chipper and do Meagan while he was still screaming.

Tinashe.

First saw her on Two and a Half Men. Didn't even know she sang. Haven't listened to one of her songs. Don't care if she can't sing. She's FINE!

Marcella Valladolid.

Man, I started watching Food Network because of her. Mexican Made Easy not only got me keen for Mexican food, it got me keen for her. She was adorable, and she STILL is, even at the age 38. How a woman pushing 40 can still be cute is beyond me.

Name yours below if you're so inclined!
                  Dude you are black so you would drop everything just to smash a big fat white women.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Dude you are black so you would drop everything just to smash a big fat white women.
                    I can't tell if you're being facetious, or ignorant. Tone doesn't translate well via text. So I'll answer seriously.

No, I don't. I've never understood how minority men clamour towards average white women, and leave beautiful women of their own ethnicities alone. If its a sexual thing because the minority women they know are sexually narrow minded, and they feel a white woman will be more open to having her ass eaten, or doing ass to mouth, then sure. But if there is a limitless freak of your own race who is gorgeous, why go for an average/fat white woman? The number of black/Indian dudes I see down at the restaurants and sports bars down stairs with their arms around shapeless white girls and literally walking with the big d*ck walk like they have Natalie Portman or Amber Heard on their arm astonishes me.

That said, I had a thing for a fat white b*tch in high school. Nicola was her name. Man, every damn day, I was all over her. "You look good today Nicola" "You smell nice today Nicola" "Here, gotcha some juice Nicola". B*tch drank my juice, and never gave me any.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

I have no idea what im doing at this point, just go with it

Comment

Working...
                      X