No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think team canelo knows that actions speak louder then words

i would prefer Cotto vs Alvarez just cause its a good action fight, its Mexico vs P.R., n its a 50/50 Cotto is at the end of his career while canelo is the young up n comer with a bunch of flaws, this makes it a great fight

we Mexicans cant let this Argentinians just wipe us of the map lol

Comment

wrong......... Canelo vs Martinez is a way better fight looking forward for this one make it happend

Comment

Mexicans are afraid of Martinez.... hahaha thats why they rather see Canelo against Cotto hahaha
        Last edited by SIORPO; 10-07-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          I think Team Canelo figures it's better Sergio than Lara. Makes business sense anyway because those are the only two choices they have left, I'm not sure if Cotto is going to beat Trout so I doubt that will be happening. They have to fight someone credible now or Cinnamon is getting stripped early next year..
          the Lara that fought Molina then couldnt get Williams out? Martinez is a beast. Lara is an unproven contender, I would fight five Lara's in one night rather then the Middle Weight Champion of the world ant top 2 or three p4p in the world, Martinez at 160 murders him at 154 beats him silly, probably cuts his face in half

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
            Mexicans scare of Martinez.... hahaha thats why they rather see Canelo against Cotto hahaha
            i respect Martinez but aint nobody scare of Martinez n just like Chavez jr took his ass whooping im sure canelo wont mind getting in that ring, lately n mostly in boxing it has been based on business

even do i knew Martinez would skool Chavez jr i still gave my lil support n just like i think he beats canelo doesnt mean i wont be pulling canelo for the upset

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
              the Lara that fought Molina then couldnt get Williams out? Martinez is a beast. Lara is an unproven contender, I would fight five Lara's in one night rather then the Middle Weight Champion of the world ant top 2 or three p4p in the world, Martinez at 160 murders him at 154 beats him silly, probably cuts his face in half
              Lmao. You obviously can't read. The dude said business wise Martinez is a better choice. And you're talking like Williams is so easy to take out. Williams has like a 3-4" on Lara and I think outweighed him by 10+ lbs on fight night if Im not mistaken.

Comment

That is hard core mexican fan, and that is why they got good PPV guys that are not even that good. I wish Andre Wards fans were as good. Martinez will beat the wheels off of Canelo, but I will have more respect for Canelo if he actually agrees to this fight, he will ask for a 5 -25 split or some crazy **** and then he will act like he tried then fight a featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Lmao. You obviously can't read. The dude said business wise Martinez is a better choice. And you're talking like Williams is so easy to take out. Williams has like a 3-4" on Lara and I think outweighed him by 10+ lbs on fight night if Im not mistaken.
                  Lara is good, dont get me wrong. Think I kind of miss spoke there if it seems like I said different

Comment

I wouldnt doubt it Martinez is a glass Jawed runner the few times Chavez jr mounted an attack the guy comes one punch away from a knockout victory

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      I wouldnt doubt it Martinez is a glass Jawed runner the few times Chavez jr mounted an attack the guy comes one punch away from a knockout victory
                      a 190 lb man had a 165 lb man hurt and couldn't put him away. and did you see the technique Chavez had when he was throwing those punches at him in the last round. All they were was wide left, wide right, wide left, wide right, ect. Guy has no finishing skills and if it weren't for his size he would be getting beat by every middleweight

Comment

Working...
                      X