No announcement yet.

AT&T Throttling top 5% of unlimited data users

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Throttling top 5% of unlimited data users

i thought they started doing this last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post

They stopped offering unlimited data plans and only offer cap data plans now. This video is about the people who had unlimited data plans with at&t before they capped it. They were grandfathered in with their unlimited data but now at&t is doing what T-Mobile does, they're gonna slow peoples data speeds down who were grandfathered in with unlimited data.

Comment

Shepherd Smith is looking old.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
          They stopped offering unlimited data plans and only offer cap data plans now. This video is about the people who had unlimited data plans with at&t before they capped it. They were grandfathered in with their unlimited data but now at&t is doing what T-Mobile does, they're gonna slow peoples data speeds down who were grandfathered in with unlimited data.
          it's only going to affect the data hogs anyway so the average user shouldn't worry about it.

Comment

I'm with Verizon and they too stopped selling Unlimited data plans. I got lucky and happened to sign a two year contract a month before they did that, but the way they do things is after going over your data limit they charge $10 per gig. Not bad for their kick ass service!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I'm with Verizon and they too stopped selling Unlimited data plans. I got lucky and happened to sign a two year contract a month before they did that, but the way they do things is after going over your data limit they charge $10 per gig. Not bad for their kick ass service!
              at&t does the same if you go over. I was gonna go to Verizon but I didn't have the money.

Comment

Zedomax sharing news about maybe getting out of your at&t contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  I thought so too .... Users should throttle back payments in reply and or boycott AT&T ..... whose service is always sub-par.

Comment

The dreaded "fair usage policy" every "unlimited" ISP in England has got one where they slow your connection down to a crawl at peak times if you go over a set allowance.

Comment

Working...
                    X