Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson-Holyfield III, who would win in 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson-Holyfield III, who would win in 2010?

Just saw the thread it might happen. Who ya pickin? Head says Holyfield again, but the all important heart says Tyson finds the old spark and cleans his clock, then retires again. Whatta ya say.
    Tyson KO
    14.71%
    Tyson UD
    2.94%
    Holyfield KO
    64.71%
    Holyfield UD
    17.65%

Holyfield would stop him..

Comment

Holyfield.

Tyson won't be able to KO him and Holyfield has staying power which Tyson won't be able to match. Tyson gasses out and Holyfield UD or stops him.

The ironic thing is that most people who have beaten Holyfield recently - and those who are more than capable of doing so - would probably get sparked by Tyson.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Tyson is old and fat and hasn't been active for quite awhile. Holyfields hasn't retired. I think holyfield takes it, unless Tyson can somehow rededicate himself to something he quite doing several years ago

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
          Tyson is old and fat and hasn't been active for quite awhile. Holyfields hasn't retired. I think holyfield takes it, unless Tyson can somehow rededicate himself to something he quite doing several years ago
          Like I said, head says Holyfield. Heart says Iron Mike.

Comment

Tyson by heart atta... I mean Ko.

Comment

Holyfield stops him.

Comment

i cant believe this is being talked about that being said, tyson is still prob the third biggest draw in boxing right now after may/pac. id watch

holyfield would take this on sheer will to win, tyson doesnt have that

Comment

god i hate saying this...for the record this is the first and only time i Ever say this..holyfield wins this one..

Comment

I'd love to see Tyson uppercut Holyfield's face into orbit, but I think Holyfield would win. Tyson would probably gas after 2 or 3 rounds and Holyfield would pick him off and finish him.

Comment

Working...
                    X