Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxings Most Outrageous Moments:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Monte Barrett trip over the top rope is one for the ages. The James Butler assault on Richard Grant is an excellent example. That **** was crazy! I forgot all about that one.

Comment

Zab low blowing Floyd and then punching Roger Mayweather... LOL

Comment

James Toney knocking the microphone out of Jim Grays hand and getting in his face and telling him he dont like him comes to mind.

Comment

When Khan got ko'd against Prescott it was a heavy shocker .

Comment

Comment

Now that I think about it. Whats the deal with all these dudes from Brooklyn highlighting the most outrageous moments in boxing highlight reel? Mostly all of Riddick Bowe fights, and Tyson fights ended up on this list. Zab has many fights that were mentioned earlier also. I mean look at Malignaggi's rematch with Ndou where he had to get a haircut in between rounds. That certainly has to be among this thread. And he too is from Brooklyn? Whats the deal with that?

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                When Khan got ko'd against Prescott it was a heavy shocker .
                Not really it had been coming for 3 fights.

Willie Lemond seriously hurt the guy and he's about as powerful as malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                  Not really it had been coming for 3 fights.

Willie Lemond seriously hurt the guy and he's about as powerful as malinaggi.
                  It was just the way he got rattled and how quick it happened .

Comment

One that only people that were live at the Margarito vs Paul Williams fight saw was a massive rumble between two gangs in the stands of the Home Depot Center. I mean massive. About 40 cats on each side going berserk on each other and security staff. That **** lasted at least 4-5 rounds of the fight and the crowd was watching that instead of the actual fight. I was there and I have seen big ass rumbles live before, but this one was classic. They had to call in LA County Sheriffs to come and break it up.

Comment

Hasim Rahman's big ass knot on his head when he was fighting Evander Holyfield comes to mind. I thought his head was going to blow up off his shoulders or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X