• Ruben "El Puas" Olivares

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.c...2765/index.htm

an article about Ruben's fight with Lionel Rose

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.c...3538/index.htm

and one about his fight with Chucho Castillo

Comment

My favorite body puncher..

Comment

Excellent fighter, i did not no much about him untill i watched his trilogy with one of my favourite fighters...........Chacon.

He had a war with Arguello to, he was winning the fight but he walked into a counter left hook towards the end of the fight.

Really reminds me of JMM in the way he holds his hands and even in facial features

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post

Lionel Rose was a good fighter and Olivares dominated him. Amazing what Olivares could do, I wonder what his career would've been like if he didn't party as much and was more focused on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Excellent fighter, i did not no much about him untill i watched his trilogy with one of my favourite fighters...........Chacon.

He had a war with Arguello to, he was winning the fight but he walked into a counter left hook towards the end of the fight.

Really reminds me of JMM in the way he holds his hands and even in facial features
              Olivares destroyed Chacon in the first two fights. He was blatantly robbed in the third fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post

man i was watching that fight not that long ago and every time i watch it, it breaks my heart

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X