Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko vs. Chris Arreola? Is he serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs. Chris Arreola? Is he serious?

"The Nightmare" is gonna have a nightmare if he goes up against the fcukin Russian bulldozer. I know Arreola can't be serious when he called "K" Bro. Maybe i misunderstood, did he say he wanted to fight Kiltschko? Or someone "like" Klitschko? I know word is circulating about a Haye Vs. Arreloa, but that'd be tough for Arreola as well.

Chris doesn't look that big in person, only on TV (cus the camera adds 20 pounds) but i think if he's gonna step up his level of competition, he has to tighten it up. I don't doubt his power, just his endurance and stamina.

I've seen Arreola fight a few times, and he just doesn't impress me. Is this an example where knowing the right people can get you places? However, he is undefeated though isn't he? Or has he lost before? Either or, we'll see what happens in the HW division. The people who are dominating that division are the "K" Bros. They're just knockin fools left and right, but i don't consider myself a fan or get exicited when they fight.

Arreola’s handlers want to cash in while Chris’ stock is still trading high. Sure a Klitschko fight is an utter mismatch, but the payday is worth the risk. On the other hand, if I were Arreola’s trainer I would not rush into a fight with Klitscho and would try to develop my fighter a little more by keeping him fighting frequently and gradually stepping up the level of competition….

Comment

Either Kilt beats the **** out of him...

But it will be fun while it lasts

Comment

let Chris do Chris. We need some exciting HW fights. Even if Chris loses, he'll still have opportunities in the HW division.

Comment

Which Klitshcko?

The thing is about Wladimir, is that he only fights hadr when he's forced to. Even when his opponent cannot do **** and is a sitting duck, he wont unload. If his opponent is just gonna sit there and wait to land a big right hand, it won't happen. Wladimir has no problem winning a UD throwing 50 jabs a round.

Arreola on the other, will make Wladimir fight, I think. Its a fight I'd like to see.
          Last edited by Derranged; 05-27-2009, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            let Chris do Chris. We need some exciting HW fights. Even if Chris loses, he'll still have opportunities in the HW division.
            If Klit doesnt completely ruin him. Right now hes hungry and wants to be on top, once he gets to the top and realizes he doesnt belong he may lose all his heart. Id rather see him in exciting fights with people that have a chance at beating him, but not on a completely level than him.

Comment

He's too sloppy. Maybe he can improve, but I doubt he'll ever have enough tools to beat Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Arreola’s handlers want to cash in while Chris’ stock is still trading high. Sure a Klitschko fight is an utter mismatch, but the payday is worth the risk. On the other hand, if I were Arreola’s trainer I would not rush into a fight with Klitscho and would try to develop my fighter a little more by keeping him fighting frequently and gradually stepping up the level of competition….
                perfectly,said-vitaily`by`early-ko.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                  He's too sloppy. Maybe he can improve, but I doubt he'll ever have enough tools to beat Klitschko.
                  You're probably right, thats why he should fight a Klitschko ASAP before some fringe contender or journeyman beats him, and his stock drops.

If Chris can improve to be a great fighter than wait for a wlad fight and develope,, but if he's going to stay sloppy and just be a power puncher, then get his a Wlad fight for a payday, he'll have a punchers chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X