Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mouse fears the snake...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.) Is the opponent the best challenge and makes the best fight? YES..

2.) Does the fight make the most money of all possible opponents? YES

So you're right - this is a very simplistic concept. Only a very devote fanboy or Minny Mouse herself could conjure up such excuses !

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      "He scared" isn't a counterpoint. And ducking 101 doesn't involve accepting the fight if reasonable measures are taken to prevent you from getting buttf#cked money-wise if things go south. Training camps aren't cheap & no champion in any combat sport should be fighting a guy on 24 hour notice. Thats amateur hour bs & the UFC isn't amateur hour despite trying to make their fighters abide by amateur hour rules as they count hundred million dollar TV deal money.
      That's not my counter points.

He scared, doe, is however, the basis for all my reasoning.

Risky fights happen all the time where one guy has a history of not making weight or injury prone. Yet you never have heard anybody trying to make excessive demands before.

If a fighter doesn't make weight, the opponent can either not fight, and collect his "show" money, or he can get 20% of his opponents purse and fight on. This isn't gonna change cause DJ is scared ****less like a little *****.

Comment

Youbdont see Cormier demanding that of Jones sandblasts a hooker and gets pulled from the card, that he get all this money.

No - he could choose to fight Manuwa who White said will be training to fight on the card as well, or simply not fight.

Same with Jones - he's not demanding something if Cormier fails to make weight. Which last fight he showed he could not..

DJ is making unreasonable demands cause he knows they can't be met..

Lol but Dana got something for his scary ass if he wants to be a punk he'll get treated like one..

Comment

This PWNAGE was brought to you by ESAU THE EVIL EDOMITE on behalf of THE FINE YOUNG CAPITALISTS

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            That's not my counter points.

He scared, doe, is however, the basis for all my reasoning.

Risky fights happen all the time where one guy has a history of not making weight or injury prone. Yet you never have heard anybody trying to make excessive demands before.

If a fighter doesn't make weight, the opponent can either not fight, and collect his "show" money, or he can get 20% of his opponents purse and fight on. This isn't gonna change cause DJ is scared ****less like a little *****.
            Like I said you aren't grasping that things have changed is the main problem. You're too focused on sh^tty on DJ for whatever reason. This is bigger than DJ. This isn't the old UFC anymore. It hasn't been the old UFC since the company got sold it just took awhile for the fighters to realize that.

The UFC is going to need to start using a new professionalism. They can't announce fights on twitter without telling the fighters anymore. That sh^t is done. A lot of sh^t that worked in the past is done. A $2M dollar company can hustle & expect those under them to hustle, but a $4B company can't operate the same cuz the cards have been shown now.

Thats why these new dipsh^ts got a minor scandal every other week with Yoel Romero, Anderson Silva, Ragin Al, Might Mouse & 3 & 4 cats I can't recall at the moment & sh^t they was even forcing Cody to get stem cell treatment & trying to peer pressure him into not by saying sh^t like "if stem cells don't work on Cody it'll be the first I've heard of them not working" cuz they didn't want International Fight Week to look like a bs show & thats not even getting into all sorts of other unprofessional & f#cked up things Dana says about his "independent contractors".

Comment

Like I said you aren't grasping that things have changed is the main problem. You're too focused on sh^tty on DJ for whatever reason. This is bigger than DJ. This isn't the old UFC anymore. It hasn't been the old UFC since the company got sold it just took awhile for the fighters to realize that.

The UFC is going to need to start using a new professionalism. They can't announce fights on twitter without telling the fighters anymore. That sh^t is done. A lot of sh^t that worked in the past is done. A $2M dollar company can hustle & expect those under them to hustle, but a $4B company can't operate the same cuz the cards have been shown now.

Thats why these new dipsh^ts got a minor scandal every other week with Yoel Romero, Anderson Silva, Ragin Al, Might Mouse & 3 & 4 cats I can't recall at the moment & sh^t they was even forcing Cody to get stem cell treatment & trying to peer pressure him into not by saying sh^t like "if stem cells don't work on Cody it'll be the first I've heard of them not working" cuz they didn't want International Fight Week to look like a bs show & thats not even getting into all sorts of other unprofessional & f#cked up things Dana says about his "independent contractors".

You're trying way too hard to justify what is simply a hoe move.

The fight makes sense and the fight will generate more money for minny mouse than any other fight has in the past, or will in the present.

The dude is scared out of his mind of getting that ads taxed and "not getting the record."

As a MMA fan, one should be clamoring for This fight cause it is the number 2 135 against the number 1 125. This is literally how pound for pound arguments are solved!

Lol it's gonna be hilarious when 125 is scrapped Hahah...

Get that ***** out of you homie, or lose your stomping grounds! Habab

Comment

The only fear going on here is you being scared of the real facts and instead twisting them to fit your BS argument. Dana White is trying to stack the deck against Johnson, plain and simple. If he wants to get rid of his weight class, he should just do it and not invent all these excuses to do so. Johnson said he would fight any of these guys, so now Dana wants to switch opponents on him the day before, if the one he wants him to fight doesn't make weight, so he can defend his title.

At this point, I hope Demetrius calls Dana on this, fights and beats TJ, then wins his next fight, retires and tells Girl's Name to go f**k himself.

The mongoose fears no snake.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  You're trying way too hard to justify what is simply a hoe move.
                  I'm not justifying anything. I'm stating facts while you resort to name calling a professional fighter on the internet like a straight OG keyboard kingpin.

The fact you aren't even presenting any facts says everything. You're​ trolling or ******ed at this point and I'm bored with either option.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    The only fear going on here is you being scared of the real facts and instead twisting them to fit your BS argument. Dana White is trying to stack the deck against Johnson, plain and simple. If he wants to get rid of his weight class, he should just do it and not invent all these excuses to do so. Johnson said he would fight any of these guys, so now Dana wants to switch opponents on him the day before, if the one he wants him to fight doesn't make weight, so he can defend his title.

At this point, I hope Demetrius calls Dana on this, fights and beats TJ, then wins his next fight, retires and tells Girl's Name to go f**k himself.

The mongoose fears no snake.

The day before?

What?

LOL his fight is two months away?

He said he'd fight those guys when those fights were not a realistic possibility. Now that one is, he is coming up with all these excuses.

Oh, and his nickname is not the Mongoose, but Mighty, errr MINNY mouse hahahaha. So yes the mouse's nature is to fear the snake

Comment

I'm not justifying anything. I'm stating facts while you resort to name calling a professional fighter on the internet like a straight OG keyboard kingpin.

The fact you aren't even presenting any facts says everything. You're​ trolling or ******ed at this point and I'm bored with either option.

I've done nothing but post fact after fact. Countered every point you tried to make (justifying his excuses not to fight Dillashaw).

Yes I throw in some name calling cause it's funny as shyte. A ***** act like a ***** he get called a *****. Simple as.

That is about the gayest thing I've ever heard " uhh you're acting like keyboard OG Kingpin." Lol your fanboyism was revealed. It's like a kid crying and defending his hero.

This isn't the first time I've had to deal you an E-backhand and I imagine it won't be the last time either.

FANBOY HOE has been slapped up. NNEEEEXXXXT!
                      Last edited by Cheek busting; 06-17-2017, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X