Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else besides Joe Strong & myself play "Pick The Big Fights" on BoxRec?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Alternatively we can start a game like that on BScene. I wouldn't have any problem with managing the game and updating scores and stuff.
    That would make more sense. ESB has their own game too. Start one. I'm sure a lot of people would participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      That would make more sense. ESB has their own game too. Start one. I'm sure a lot of people would participate.
      Perhaps you can help him with it, Pigeons?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Sometimes you need to anticipate home decisions and robberies.

My pick for Kovalev-Ward was close decision win by Ward, because I thought Ward would probably foul and spoil his way to survive the distance, and that the officials would rob Kovalev.

(I made a similar pick for Hopkins-Smith, but like most people I was wrong about that one)
        haah yea, guess i should have factored that in. I had smith to ko hopkins, thought with his age a solid B level fighter could take him out cause he looked seriously old in the build up. but again noone gives me credit for getting that right lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          haah yea, guess i should have factored that in. I had smith to ko hopkins, thought with his age a solid B level fighter could take him out cause he looked seriously old in the build up. but again noone gives me credit for getting that right lol.
          Good call. I gave props to the one guy on BoxRec who had it right (I'm Freedom2013 there):

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...07467#p4551992

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=17289804

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Alternatively we can start a game like that on BScene. I wouldn't have any problem with managing the game and updating scores and stuff.
              that'd be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                The first fight of 2017 will be DeGale-Jack on January 14.

You just need to sign up for a free BoxRec membership, and can make your pick any time during the two days or so before the fight.
                Think I already got a membership so I'll have a quick look later

Comment

That was fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X