Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer: To Me it Seems That Canelo is NOT a Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Finally Team GGG got the message and has started to trash talk. This is great only because it's the only way to get these fighters to fight him! Is to insult them a little bit! I don't normally agree with insulting people, I think we should all strive to do better than that in most circumstances, but in boxing where it's supposed to be a sport of fighting the best, I think they're correct to do this. Either compete against the best, or get out of sports. And the only way to get these guys to compete against the best is to insult them. So way to go Abel. And it's true that most Mexican fighters don't run from challenges.
    Agreed sadly guys won't go about it the right way and Canelo has said bad things before all that is happening right now is Canelo is being exposed for being a liar and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      Nice try but approx 2/3's of GGG's opponents have been from the jr welter, welter and jr middleweight divisions and he has fought mostly white fighters too and no slick black boxers.
      Because all the slick Black fighters have avoided him except, Monroe and brook. The other little guy he fought who is fighting Lemiuex was not slick. Don't start the hate because of race coward.

Comment

Abel needs to shut up, if we going this race route abel you a freaking sell out going against your race reppin someone who down with trump etc etc, nukka shut your Arabian looking ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Abel needs to shut up, if we going this race route abel you a freaking sell out going against your race reppin someone who down with trump etc etc, nukka shut your Arabian looking ass up.
          No race routes here i hope. Lets see the two fight. Just hope both make it to Next September. GGG is strong, but Canelo does have really good counter punching shots with power. Would have been awesome if they could have fought in May and September next year.

Comment

Of course he isn't ! He's a red head!... He's actually Irish. Ok... NOT. The Irish also have balls...

Comment

the media and team ggg still taking the "canelo is ducking ONLY me" stance??

meanwhile the man hasnt fought any of the 154lbers that we all want him to since the damn lara fight that he could have easily lost...

GET IN LINE WITH THE REST OF BOXING..
              charlo complaining bout canelo?? no he's fight jrock
              andrade moaning?? na he hunting charlo...maybe lara
              lara b1tching? na could be fighting tony harrison next..

CANELO AINT RUNNING ****

Comment

Why can't his real father be Irish? Andre Ward's old man is a white Irishman.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Nice try but approx 2/3's of GGG's opponents have been from the jr welter, welter and jr middleweight divisions and he has fought mostly white fighters too and no slick black boxers.
                  Name 2/3rd of his resume who are "jr welter, welter and jr middleweights"

Comment

hes not mexican. Being a mexican requires having balls, a mexican will fight and prove himself, are a proud boxing nation. A true mexican wouldnt throw a belt in the ring after calling someone out and they say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Goes to show you how big GGG is becoming the guy running for president takes time out of his busy schedule to get to meet Golovkin has that ever happened for Ward?
                      wards so boring even his own family dont want to meet him

Comment

Working...
                      X