Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't think it's an act. Follow him on twitter and you'll understand. I love the dude though and think he's a hell of a fighter. I do hope he moves up to 140 and beats all these super amazing goats up there that everyone keeps mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
      real talk i think your obsessed with both FMW AND AB they arent alike but maybe you see it more than i do because i dont marinate my thoughts about them all day long like you clan on here smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      i would have to say the haters spend more time thinking about AB and FMJ then the fans do its almost strange

Comment

i dont care if you like or hate broner thats pretty funny. knock me out? the last guy who said that was high on cocaine hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so true

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          I honestly don't think it's an act. Follow him on twitter and you'll understand. I love the dude though and think he's a hell of a fighter. I do hope he moves up to 140 and beats all these super amazing goats up there that everyone keeps mentioning.
          I love to see him fight Lucas Mattyhse. Lucas is the Lucian Bute of the 140 lbs weight division.

Comment

After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York, Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffeur driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!"

Comment

broner knows his opponents are bums, why doesnt he step up and fight someone good, just go to 140

Comment

Can this guy try any harder to be Floyd Mayweather Jr. This guy is so unoriginal in everything he does and so overhyped simply because he gives the appearance of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                  After the passing tumbleweed had been cleared and publicity matters concluded, it appears that 'The Rock' had the last laugh as the fighters left the building - at least according to Rees' trainer, Gary Lockett.

So, after Adrien Broner disrespecting Gavin Rees in yesterdays Press Conference in New York, Lockett posted on his Facebook account, "my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'?

"Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffeur driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!!"
                  I'm laughing out loud reading this... Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post

You should repost it on the inevitable next thread... Most probably missed it.

Comment

• Think he's just trying to piss off Rees to make him more emotional during the fight.
                      Very old tactics, Angel Garcia has a hand of it too

Comment

Working...
                      X