No announcement yet.

Mayweather should retire now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather should retire now

Hes still undefeated. Reflexes are probably slowing down opposed to getting faster. Pacquaio fight makes no sense now. Canelo and Guerrero IMO can give him problems. If Broner moves up in weight he'd give Mayweather problems. What more does PBF have to prove at this point? We all know hes #1 p4p. Hes just gonna lose his chin if he keeps fighting he should quit while hes still ahead. Take a page out of Marciano's book.

This is all in my opinion anyway I realize though I might get flamed.

Only reason he should retire if he dont want to fight the best.

But many think Floyd was around when there werent that many good fighters to beat or Floyd avoided them.

Now he can clear things up by beating some decent oposition before going. He isnt going to fight much longer anyway so he might as well get these fights over and done with.

Comment

nah, I want to see Canelito brutally beat him. I want Floyd caught in between the ropes. I want to see the fear in his eyes while Canelito finishes off his career in a show of supremacy. I want Canelito to pose over his limp unconscious body.

So I can log on and laugh.

Comment

Mayweather

I discussed Mayweather's future and possible fights with STEVE KIM of MAXBOXING:

opponents for Floyd discussed were: Alvarez, Trout and Guerrero

It happens about halfway through the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg

Comment

Yea but if he loses now he and all the Mayweather nuthuggers will fallback on the excuse that hes aging and it shouldn't count. I garuntee Mayweather says it doesnt count if he loses now because he went to prison and that took him out of his prime. Thats what Mayweather will say.

"It doesn't count because I came out of jail a different fighter. The one that went in before is the p4p champion". That will be Mayweather's excuse I can already see it now I'd rather him just retire to avoid that whole freakshow.

Comment

I can garuntee he doesn't agree to fight any of those fighters. Especially not Trout. Mayweather doesn't want to lose. We all know this.

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
              I discussed Mayweather's future and possible fights with STEVE KIM of MAXBOXING:

opponents for Floyd discussed were: Alvarez, Trout and Guerrero

It happens about halfway through the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg
              still listening, great interview! post more of these please

Comment

Yea good interview i might add too by the way, but this doesn't change anything.

If Mayweather heard this interview he'd immediately call into question your proffesionall boxing credentials in the ring.

Comment

Gotta love the world of alts

Comment

yeah, he should retire, but the problem is he's broke bra... he has no income outside boxing, his bestfriend said that, he can pull off a guerrero and his fans will defend that fight. bradley's with top rank..

Comment

Working...
                    X