Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! Berinstain and Juan Manuel Marquez Told Suliman what he does on public Telivision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expect Suliaman to completely drop JMM or any Nacho-trained fighters from all WBC rankings

Comment

My thread has the video. Part one and Part two. Check it out people. **** this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
        My thread has the video. Part one and Part two. Check it out people. **** this thread

honestly, im all for bashing Suliaman and the WBC but dont you think JMM and Nacho's comments were a slight jab to their fellow countryman in Canelo?

why they hating on Alvarez getting a title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          honestly, im all for bashing Suliaman and the WBC but dont you think JMM and Nacho's comments were a slight jab to their fellow countryman in Canelo?

why they hating on Alvarez getting a title shot?
          It was a little jab at him.......suleiman and canelo said because marquez is jealous of his popularity (which i highly doubt) I mean everything Nacho and Marquez said was on point and it's what everyone thinks in Mexico as well (other than the bandwagoning fans) and especially the hardcore boxing fan. They just spoke what was on everyones mind that how come angulo or anyone else ranked didn't get a shot at it or at least fight canelo, but canelo is going to win it by fighting a bum in hatton. It was funny that julio cesar chavez the GOAT said canelo was "meh"

Comment

i'm glad someone is calling sulaiman on his bull****

Comment

It was a little jab at him.......suleiman and canelo said because marquez is jealous of his popularity (which i highly doubt) I mean everything Nacho and Marquez said was on point and it's what everyone thinks in Mexico as well (other than the bandwagoning fans) and especially the hardcore boxing fan. They just spoke what was on everyones mind that how come angulo or anyone else ranked didn't get a shot at it or at least fight canelo, but canelo is going to win it by fighting a bum in hatton. It was funny that julio cesar chavez the GOAT said canelo was "meh"

so the general consensus from other Mexican fighters is that they dont really like Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                so the general consensus from other Mexican fighters is that they dont really like Canelo?
                they don't like how this tv channel (Televisa) is advertising the **** out of him like if he was the second coming of jesus and organizations like wcb giving him preference over other hard working boxers who have fought their way to the top like Angulo. A lot of people in Mexico as well criticize Canelo and call him "Gordito" which means fatty. As well as he does, not everyone is a fan.

Comment

they don't like how this tv channel (Televisa) is advertising the **** out of him like if he was the second coming of jesus and organizations like wcb giving him preference over other hard working boxers who have fought their way to the top like Angulo. A lot of people in Mexico as well criticize Canelo and call him "Gordito" which means fatty. As well as he does, not everyone is a fan.

that's very interesting man...i didnt know it was like that for Alvarez back home...he's to Mexico what Khan was to England kinda huh? heavily advertised, half like him the other half dont

Comment

Thats not being jealous?

Comment

does anyone remember if JMM had a problem with Suliaman and the WBC for giving him a title shot at 130 in his first fight there? you know, because he didn't do **** in that division but they still gave him a shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X