No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia meeting up with Al Haymon to set up a fight with Spence tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Brook wasnt scared of Khan though. He was desperate for a fight of that magnitude. As far as Mikey is concerned, he is scared of the embarrassing way he will lose. Its not about losing, or getting beat. This will expose him as a tactician. Everything he does well, Loma is a master at. Mikey just has a power advantage.

Loma will laugh, smirk, taunt, HeHe, and Haha in his face. THATS what Mikey is scared of.
    You can't be talking about Mikey Garcia lmao. Loma would be in danger for every seen day of that fight. Taunting??? Lmmfao. He didn't taunt Salido, lmao.

Comment

We fans should not push for this fight to happen....we all know its a mismatch and it can ruin one of the greatest fights in Boxing between Loma and Mikey...Let Spence and Crawford fight instead
      Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-11-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Sary azz Mikey will do anything to avoid a whippin from Loma. Rather get battered by Spence than a more realistic opponent like Crawford or Loma.

If Spence takes that fight, I will dog him out for doing something so cowardly.
        hold up, you're gonna dog out Spence for taking a fight with a guy coming up 2 weight classes, but in here talking about Lomachenko? Think about that for a second..

i don't want to see this fight because we all know what's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Foolish..........
          Very.............

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            hold up, you're gonna dog out Spence for taking a fight with a guy coming up 2 weight classes, but in here talking about Lomachenko? Think about that for a second..

i don't want to see this fight because we all know what's gonna happen.
            Its time for Spence to fight the absolute best in the division. No more games.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You can't be talking about Mikey Garcia lmao. Loma would be in danger for every seen day of that fight. Taunting??? Lmmfao. He didn't taunt Salido, lmao.
              Are you okay in the head bro?!?!? Lol You sound delusional. Mikey hasnt done anything in his career to suggest that he could beat a fighter of this caliber. Sure Mikey is good, But Loma is something else.

They are identical in styles, except everything Mikey does, Loma is a once in a lifetime master at. Its like trying to outFloyd, Floyd. This is a mismatch even on paper. You sound stupid talking about it like its a legit challenge, and Mikey shows that he wants none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Foh, lmao. Loma lost to Salido who Mikey beat easy. Mikey wants to fight a guy who he thinks won't run. Spence won't run.
                Loma is ALLOT different from when he lost to Solido, a guy who fights nothing like Mikey. Loma completely embarrased GRjr, and Rigo, two masters.

"Der Mikey wants to fight a guy who wont run"

If he runs, why dont Mikey just stop him from running? You mean to tell me Mikey wont be able to do anything about that?

Well if you call, moving from side to side, laughing in his face, while standing right in front of him "running", then so be it. But this will be one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  LOOOL if that’s so why isn’t Loma pushing for the fight then? Why doesn’t he tell uncle bob???
                  Bob is a smart promoter if it’s a relatively easy fight for his fighter with tremendous rewards he’d push the button right away. But why aren’t we seeing such initiative??
                  Why aren’t they pressuring Mikey at all to fight Loma or just make some publicity stunts to do so?

Fact is that would be Loma’s biggest challenge to date, that would be his biggest win as well. Downplaying Mikey as an easy fight wouldn’t help your idol’s resume at all. So I don’t get why you do it. If he beats Mikey he then gets no credit because Mikey is easy right?? lol

If Mikey lands anything close to what Linares landed that cause the KD loma would be planking a good few seconds

Not respecting your idol’s best win and best challenge to date is just cringeworthy.
                  Loma isnt my fking idol. I simply know boxing. Its a mismatch. Why is Mikey saying all this foolishness about facing Spence, and Cotto? Both unrealistic fights, that make no sense? Why not just fight Loma and Crawford?

Loma doesnt have to "push" for anything, we have enough common sense to know what Loma can do. He beat Rigo and GRjr, with little effort.

Mikey isnt better than any of them.

Comment

Loma isnt my fking idol. I simply know boxing. Its a mismatch. Why is Mikey saying all this foolishness about facing Spence, and Cotto? Both unrealistic fights, that make no sense? Why not just fight Loma and Crawford?

Loma doesnt have to "push" for anything, we have enough common sense to know what Loma can do. He beat Rigo and GRjr, with little effort.

Today has been nonstop comedy on NSB

Comment

Whattt??? Of course Loma has to do an extra push because it’s also “common sense” that uncle Bob doesn’t want it!
                      As of now they are waiting for Beltran.

Okay full credit to who Loma beat, even if one of the guys you mentioned, Loma’s best win actually, is 2 weight class lower and is 38 yrs old.
                      Something Mikey isn’t.

Comment

Working...
                      X