Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hold up on Manny Pacquiao next fight announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    24 senators in Phil. Not as if Pac is the only one....and boxing pays the bills.
    You know they is an actual Attendance requirement for Senator's in the Philippines right? You think he can just take time off while they are in session ?

LOL at boxing pays the bills, Manny has money making him money at this point. He boxes because he wants to not because he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      spence ? yes

mikey? **** no
      If Pac fights a fresh off the sick bed Spence, I give Pac slim odds. I'm sure Pac would be the favorite, though.

Any version of Spence > This Pac

Comment

He's not 24 years old. Don't expect quick turn-a-rounds for Pacman. He's at that point in his career where he could be one or two fights away from calling it quits. He's looking for the right fights. He's not "hungry for money and success" like he was when younger. He's not "trying to prove a legacy". He's achieved everything. Now he's fighting at his pace and the big fights he wants to when he wants to. He's not a 20 year old hungry to wake at 4am every morning to train for the next quick turn-a-round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          You know they is an actual Attendance requirement for Senator's in the Philippines right? You think he can just take time off while they are in session ?

LOL at boxing pays the bills, Manny has money making him money at this point. He boxes because he wants to not because he needs to.
          Pac can do as he pleases. And Pac's life style can not be afforded off of a Senators salary.

Comment

If Pac fights a fresh off the sick bed Spence, I give Pac slim odds. I'm sure Pac would be the favorite, though.

wait what? you are critical of pac if he fights spence next but you give him slim chance of winning?...wow.

seems pac could never please you then haha

Comment

wait what? you are critical of pac if he fights spence next but you give him slim chance of winning?...wow.

seems pac could never please you then haha
              If Spence wasn't a lefty, I'd pick Pac. I just find it hilarious how Pac manages to fight a guy who's not 100 % and still get props.

Comment

If Spence wasn't a lefty, I'd pick Pac. I just find it hilarious how Pac manages to fight a guy who's not 100 % and still get props.
                you are the same exact same of those you criticize my friend but on the opposite end ...sort of like the extreme republican and extreme democrats

Comment

you are the same exact same of those you criticize my friend but on the opposite end ...sort of like the extreme republican and extreme democrats
                  I don't think Pac can handle a lefty who's not shot...even if that lefty just got out of the hospital.

I like Pac's style but not his selection of opponent. And his fans fawning over every fuc king thing he does. Eat every fuc king excuse he spits out.

Makes me

Comment

Wow, you are the most bias, lying, or just ignorant bum I’ve seen post here. Or you have a pathetic life so you troll here 24/7.
                    Congrats on that title!

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      Wow!
                      Stop being so moist.

Comment

Working...
                      X