Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many top 3 HW's have the top 3 HW's beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury was busted for PEDS the year he beat Wlad in the worst hw fight I have ever seen so I consider AJ’s KO win over Wlad to be better.

Comment

But once upon a time Wilder beat the feared Stiverne....

Ironically he “ran” all 12 rounds to victory

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Joshua
        Klitschko
        Parker
        Ruiz

Fury
        Klitschko
        Wilder

Wilder

Does anyone want to point out the obvious paradox or should I?

Ok I will.

If you are considering Fury Wilder and AJ the top 3 heavyweights then their are only 2 other fighters that can be considered in their TOP 3.

So your list should look like this.

Fury:

Wilder:

AJ:

Because none of them beat each other. Now if you want to be cheeky you could say Fury over Wilder OR Wilder over Fury.

dope.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Ok I will.

If you are considering Fury Wilder and AJ the top 3 heavyweights then their are only 2 other fighters that can be considered in their TOP 3.

Fury:

Wilder:

AJ:

Because none of them beat each other. Now if you want to be cheeky you could say Fury over Wilder OR Wilder over Fury.

dope.

this is a more relevant/accurate post

who cares about doing gymnastics, to somehow elevate Ruiz

if Fury/Wilder/AJ AND Parker are ahead of Ruiz, then Ruiz is not top 3

they all have better wins than Ruiz

Ruiz was a bogey-man for AJ, that is all... he aint beating Wilder or Fury

Tyson Fury is right up there, no matter which way you spin it... and here is the point... AJ will not fight him either

and regarding Wilder... previous opponents faced, will not lessen the chance that AJ/Fury get stretched out like a used condom

those 3 guys simply have to fight... there is no point in playing the "who is in front" game, because of the vast difference/difficulty in their individual styles

Comment

Yall say the same thing over and over again this or ticket sales.

Won't stop Wilder from caving Josh head in. So have fun while it lasts

Comment

Joshua
              Klitschko
              Parker
              Ruiz

Fury
              Klitschko
              Wilder

Wilder

parker wasnt top 3.

Fury didnt beat wilder.

also lol @ AJ. So I guess if Wilder got KTFO by a fat unranked nobody, thus placing that fat unranked nobody in the top 3 and beat him in the rematch, he could also have another top 3 in his list.

Comment

If the top 3 are Fury, Wilder and Joshua then none of them have any.

But props to Fury and Wilder for actually having the balls to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  parker wasnt top 3.

Fury didnt beat wilder.

also lol @ AJ. So I guess if Wilder got KTFO by a fat unranked nobody, thus placing that fat unranked nobody in the top 3 and beat him in the rematch, he could also have another top 3 in his list.
                  It's funny how beating someone that he was ORIGINALLY supposed to beat, but instead got KTFO and quit now makes him #1

Comment

Joshua
                    Klitschko
                    Parker
                    Ruiz

Fury
                    Klitschko
                    Wilder

Wilder

What a BS thread, Wlad was in his 40s and I don't think he was atop 3 heavyweight when AJ fought him. Fury did not officially beat Wilder even if the majority of viewers think he did. If we are going by what the majority of viewers think rather than official results then GGG who you hate so much has two wins over Canelo who you love so much. Ruiz was about a number 10 contender. AJ turned Ruiz into a top heavyweight and a champion by getting knocked out by him. So how much credit should AJ get for beating a guy in a rematch that he never should have lost to in the first place???? I doubt Ruiz is a top 3 heavyweight now after his poor effort in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Ok I will.

Fury:

Wilder:

AJ:

dope.
                      Does it really need to be explained that they were top 3 when they fought?
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-14-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X