Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad is coming out retirement to fight Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news, Wlad is too old and too relaxed to come out of retirement to face any of theses guys. He'd be 44 years of age, that's if he doesn't take several tune up fights. But then again, that urge to get back in the ring is incredibly strong for top tier boxers who retire. Wlad in his heart of hearts probably feels like he could knock out and defeat any of them, seeing as how he almost defeated AJ, and if the reports are to believed used to school and drop Wilder in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post

At least theyll wilder koed a big guy that didnyw trian in 1 round

AJ RAN from a little fat guy that didnt train for 12
      Ran but out threw and out landed the opponent?

The little fat guy was a unified HW champion. That's a bigger achievement than Wilder's lonely WBC title. FACTS.

Comment

He's joking. He also tweeted about rematches with Fury and Joshua.

Why didn't he tweet about Lamon Brewster III?

Comment

To be fair he also twitted this

I guess everyone wants a piece of glass joe

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

The little fat guy was a unified HW champion. That's a bigger achievement than Wilder's lonely WBC title. FACTS.
            The little fat guy wasn't ranked in the the top 15 of any credible organization and still knocked AJ the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

He first tweeted this:

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Not hard to keep some one at bay when you have 8 inch reach advantage and 6 inch height advantage.

Oh and Ruiz didn't even train. Lmao. Still had AJ backing up terrified to engage. Ruiz has 62% ko ratio lmao. Worse than tyson fury

AJ NEVER pressed the action and at times LITERALLY RAN from a guy that is feather fisted, 6 ft 285 lbs. Lmao

Comment

Why come back now? I think he is very wealthy and I know he is very old for a boxer. His chin was never that good and Wilder would knock him out at point in time. There was a time when he could easily beat any heavyweight fighting today but that was long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

AJ better stay away from guya tbatw cut off the ring. AJ is finished

Comment

Sorry Wlad but you know the score here. Finkel has not changed his stance. Wilder is just a baby a 30+ fight baby, let Wilder take his baby steps, leave him alone you bully.

Comment

Working...
                      X