Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hold up on Manny Pacquiao next fight announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the hold up on Manny Pacquiao next fight announcement?

It has been nearly 5 months since Manny Pacquiao whooped Keith Thurman.

I definitely thought that he would have a date and opponent lined up by now.

I know the talk is that he is going to face either Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia or Errol Spence next.

Pacquiao is still the elite of the elite at 147. When is he getting back in the ring?

They won't make a decision until after his B day.

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post

I know the talk is that he is going to face either Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia or Errol Spence next.

Pacquiao is still the elite of the elite at 147. When is he getting back in the ring?
      PBC has a lot of dates and doesn't like to announce too many too far in advance. They have four announced telecasts right now (two on 12/21, one on 12/28 and one on 1/18). The 1/25 broadcast hasn't been officially announced yet.

If Pacquiao was scheduled to fight in April for instance, PBC wouldn't be saying **** about it in December. Danny Garcia's 1/25 date and Deontay Wilder's 2/22 dates haven't been unveiled and I'm sure there are other PBC dates between them as well.

Comment

I think they are trying for Mikey first. Negotiations?

Comment

Spence's doctors have to give him the green light before Pac can make the announcement.

''And in the black and blue corner, freshly out of the hospital, Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrol Spence''

Comment

First thing he said after his last fight was that he wasn't going to fight again in 2019. Give him time.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Spence's doctors have to give him the green light before Pac can make the announcement.

''And in the black and blue corner, freshly out of the hospital, Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrol Spence''

Yep, that’s what they’ll be saying after old man Manny whoops ‘em.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

LMFAO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post

Dude has other obligations to tend to first and foremost, priorities. Boxing #2 now days

Comment

Waiting for the Crawford fight tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X