Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Fans Have NO CHOICE but to Acknowledge CANELO’s First Performance w/ GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golo won the 1st fight but Saul was gifted a draw. The whole world saw it. AJ was tko'd. Not sure what this post is trying to explain

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You don't understand how reality works.

In your head there are connections between the way you believe the judges should have interpreted the action in 2 different fights between 2 different fighters. In reality - objective reality - those connections don't exist. They are products of your own subjective ideas and beliefs.
      Lol. Interpreted? Bruh don’t get owned! I clearly detailed the combination of outcomes from Trella and Byrd with one 114-114 and any winning decision or a draw from Byrd. 2:1 you dummy.

Comment

AJ nullified Ruiz to the point that he could hardly land anything, even jabs. Canelo spent most of his initial bout with GGG on the ropes, being peppered with jabs and hit with the occasional power punch. If Ruiz vs Joshua II played out like Canelo vs GGG I, AJ probably would've been stopped again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          AJ nullified Ruiz to the point that he could hardly land anything, even jabs. Canelo spent most of his initial bout with GGG on the ropes, being peppered with jabs and hit with the occasional power punch. If Ruiz vs Joshua II played out like Canelo vs GGG I, AJ probably would've been stopped again.
          It’s not hard. Compubox! HW history has shown numerous bouts trading with types of punches from inside, body, ropes, etc... therefore your last sentence doesn’t make sense. Compubox is everything

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            It’s not hard. Compubox! HW history has shown numerous bouts trading with types of punches from inside, body, ropes, etc... therefore your last sentence doesn’t make sense. Compubox is everything
            I can't tell whether or not you're trolling.

Comment

Working...
            X