No announcement yet.

Me vs Hippo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me vs Hippo

Hi again.........I was just seeking some advice on how to tackle a much bigger guy than me. In the ring, i could take him down easily, no sweat.he's so slow. But our fight aint gonna be in the ring. Its gonna be held in our school grounds. I'm 5'9 and 100 lbs(101 lbs after that weight gaining thread), and the guy I'm about to fight is a 5'11 monstrosity with 187 lbs. Now what I desperately need is some advice on how to tackle him.
    The guy's just plain mad at me because i stole his girl hehehe..., now the whole school will be turnin up to watch our fight and I'm one heck of an underdog. I dont want to be embarassed in front of the whole school, so what I'm lookin for is some tips on how to beat this guy....help, please.......

P.S. Runnin aint an option. Its just not my way.
    P.P.S Please suggest some moves i can use on him....i dont want to look like this

Comment

Use his own weight against him. If rushes you, side step and punch him right in the chin, his own momentum will make the punch hurt a lot more and oyt him off balance so he will most likely fall, once this happens you can do as you wish. Just do it fast before he gets up.

Comment

Kick him in the nuts.

Comment

He will probably rush you and throw bombs. Sidestep and use straight left or right punches and use your speed.

Comment

Easiest thing to do would be to either dodge a punch first or be the first to throw. Either way you should throat punch him. then when he's gasping for air unload on him son. Normally i'm a non violent guy but this seems like you have no choice man.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              Kick him in the nuts.
              Yeah, there's no honor or anything in a street fight (school fight), just kick him in the nuts. Like Bas Rutten said

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin."

Comment

If you've been boxing it shouldn't be an issue. I'd avoid getting into grappling with him though, but if he gets his hands on you you timmy bradley headbutt him, tyson bite, etc do whatever. Course, if you show up and act like a bloodthirsty crazy person he may actually back down. I've gotten bigger guys to walk away just by acting like an insane little guy

Comment

Be a man and don't fight. This is, what, high school you're talking about? You and your tango partner will just be YouTube fodder. This situation just sounds really stupid overall. Really, us your damn brain, rise above it man.

I see a couple things goin on here:

1) Troll, troll troll your boat.

2) You're young, dumb and full of piss and vinegar and people's advice on here won't resonante with you. You'll both just rush each other and throw wild stupid punches. Hopefully you'll KO each other.

The reason I shy away from street fights: Injury, death, getting arrested and jail. Maybe you think that won't happen, and maybe you'll get lucky and it wont. Or maybe it will. A tough guy attitude isn't going to help no matter what tho...

Most people on earth are stupid and never get past a high school intellect. Moronic douchebags in their 20s, 30s and 40s fight in lame clubs every night for the same reasons you described here for your little scrap. And if they don't do that they live a life of stupidity and never get anywhere because of an animal like intellect, massive insecurities and a need to maintain ego. They refuse to use rational thoughts, and prefer outrage, and being "right" to thinking things through. This is the bulk of humanity. Its ****ing pathetic.

Be Bernanrd Hopkins, not Tank Abbott.

Ok, that was a weird rant. Damn, I'm turnin into an old man.

Comment

It's easy to be a tuff guy douche bag. you don't have to show up to the proving grounds... if he brings the fight to you pull a ric flair and act like you want no part of him... then poke him in the eyes..

Comment

Working...
                    X