No announcement yet.

How do you guys rate Hrgovic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys rate Hrgovic?

Will he be part of the elite HW scene within the next year?

I want to see him step up. He has a lot of work to do on his weaknesses but I think he could be good.

There's no money in a Croatian fighter so I think he'll struggle to get big fights and may be more likely to be robbed against American or British A-side fighters.

Seems to have a good attitude though.

He has the ability to become AT LEAST a World title challenger. He's tall, in good shape, got a good engine, got power and good fundamentals, and a lot of Amateur and WSB experience. He's no doubt going to breeze into the top 10 of the division, not really gonna learn anything new about him until he reaches the point of fighting another genuine contender. Stick him in with someone durable like Dereck Chisora or Carlos Takam, ideally. Or feed him Michael Hunter.

Comment

Not really impressed.

Comment

I don't think he will pan out at the top end

Of you look at his amateur record he had a habit of finding a way to lose almost every "Big fight" he had

That speaks to his mentality and I expect it to continue in the pros

Comment

With some more expensive as a pro while stepping up in competition he can beat anyone in a year or so.

Comment

I guess no one in here remembers Vitali Klitschko to suggest he's not going to amount to anything ? Ha

Comment

Idk but Pianeta and Molina seem like fights that should be made for him next.

When people ask me where so and so will end up in the Heavyweight division I usually say they can go far if Whyte and Parker are top tens.

Comment

Working...
              X