Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Errol Spence couldn't BEAT Mikey Garcia like Wilder vs Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Leonard hurt his feelings so he turned into a points fighter. That's the difference between him and Crawford. Crawford would have annihilated Mikey in embarrassing fashion without any concern for what the old heads thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Why couldn't Canelo knock Jacobs down like GGG did? STFU you God damn Spence hater. Spence is the best welterweight in the world and has no trouble making 147. He is 29 years old and done growing. He can stay at 147 and dominate as long as he wants to. No welterweight can beat him. Get used to that fact, hater. MAN DOWN! If you were not such an idiot you would understand when a good pro like Mikey fights only to last 12 rounds and not to win it's very hard to knock him out. Spence won every round by a mile and landed an unbelievable 350 punches to only 75 landed punches by Mikey. It was an A+ performance by Spence but you are too big of a hater and jackass to give him any credit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Crawford is the best welterweight in the world
        I agree bro

Comment

because there was VADA testing for the spence/mikey fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Ray Leonard hurt his feelings so he turned into a points fighter. That's the difference between him and Crawford. Crawford would have annihilated Mikey in embarrassing fashion without any concern for what the old heads thought.
            BS! Spence has a much higher KO percentage than Crawford and all against welterweights while Crawford has only fought 3 welterweights. One damn fight he doesn't KO a top PFP guy and you come up with some BS about Leonard hurt his feelings so he turned into a points fighter. What about the last 10 guys he KOed in a row including Algeiri who had never been stopped even by Pacquiao and Bundu who had never been stopped even by Thurman. You don't rack up an 85 percent KO ratio against good opposition by being a points fighter. As for Crawford annihilating Mikey that is just in your imagination and you are giving him credit for something he has not done. It took him 12 rounds to get a one legged lousy Benavidez out of there and I imagine Spence would has destroyed Benavitez in a few rounds. I wish they would make the Spence vs Crawford fight so Spence could beat him and shut up his critics. He is the best at 147. He fights Porter next and Porter comes to fight unlike Mikey who came to survive. Let's see if Spence is this so called points fighter then. I like Crawford. I think he is great. I just think Spence is better.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              BS! Spence has a much higher KO percentage than Crawford and all against welterweights while Crawford has only fought 3 welterweights. One damn fight he doesn't KO a top PFP guy and you come up with some BS about Leonard hurt his feelings so he turned into a points fighter. What about the last 10 guys he KOed in a row including Algeiri who had never been stopped even by Pacquiao and Bundu who had never been stopped even by Thurman. You don't rack up an 85 percent KO ratio against good opposition by being a points fighter. As for Crawford annihilating Mikey that is just in your imagination and you are giving him credit for something he has not done. It took him 12 rounds to get a one legged lousy Benavidez out of there and I imagine Spence would has destroyed Benavitez in a few rounds. I wish they would make the Spence vs Crawford fight so Spence could beat him and shut up his critics. He is the best at 147. He fights Porter next and Porter comes to fight unlike Mikey who came to survive. Let's see if Spence is this so called points fighter then. I like Crawford. I think he is great. I just think Spence is better.
              The last 10 fights didnt have Leonard and Foreman saying he can't box for ****. He obviously got emotional about their comments

Comment

love that thread title

I never expected Errol to knockout Mikey like Wilder did Breazele...but saying you wanted to come out and show your skills and not going to the the body at all early on like in all your other fights? I just can't accept that one, it was a bad night in my mind, people who I watched with lost interest. I wouldn't have been at all upset had it looked like he was really trying, but there were no body shots early, so I knew he wasn;t trying as much as he could have. Maybe if it was someone other than Crawford who he is destined to square off against then I wouldn't think much of it; but it's not, so I have to compare, and it crossed my mind ....I KNOW how Crawford would have come out against Mikey after all of his talk
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-20-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Stupid question. Mikey is much better than Brazeale.

The better question is why couldn't AJ beat Brazeale the way Wilder did? Why did it have to go 7 rounds?
                  Nah they're both stupid questions considering there's others like why did AJ as 10 fight novice knock Jason Gavern out 1 round quicker than Wilder who was on 31 fights? Or how why did it take Wilder, as a 33 fight veteran, 9 rounds to knock out Molina when AJ after 17 fights did it in 3 when Molina was juicing.

Fact is they're just all different fight.

Comment

You know the reason, cuz

Comment

I get it, Spence fought a smart, boring fight and never gave Garcia a chance. The downside being that if he wants to make money doing another ppv, he has pretty much pissed in that well.

Comment

Working...
                      X