Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan got punched in the testicles. Fight should have been a TD not a TKO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is most of these fat yanks usually have about three layers of fat rolling down and covering their balls so they don’t know what it’s like to get hit in the balls as they’ve always got a permanent shield of fat covering their bollocks.

I urge all you fat bastards to lift your fifteen rolls of fat above your balls, and gently punch your balls. Now imagine that punch coming from a professional boxer to said testicles and let us know how that’d feel.

Wouldn’t be very nice now would it yer fat cvnts?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      As I said to someone else. Why don't you stand up and punch yourself, full-bloodedly, in the testicles. Then give yourself 5 minutes to recover and see how you feel.

Amir Khan gave valid reasons for not wanting to continue at that point. Low blows can be debilitating, and "he could have had 5 mins doe!" isn't always the case. As I've already explained, low blows can stay with you and be seriously debilitating. "5 mins is more than enough doe!" Yea because the human body is programmed to fully recover in 5 mins?
      Had he taken the 5 minutes and then said he couldn't continue, then it would have been a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by w1ll View Post
        a lot of you armchair fat yanks show yourselves up for having a real lack of firsthand boxing experience in situations like this. Getting hit low like that can debilitate a man and make him feel physically sick for over an hour.

How on earth anyone is ok with that fight being ruled a tko victory for terence crawford is beyond me! No one is denying that crawford was pitching a shutout, and hurt khan in every round. But c'mon, you can't knock a man out by punching him in the testicles...
        ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab ydksab

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          He could've had 5 mins to recover but chose not to. His corner pulled him out, so it's rightly a TKO
          Yeah I mean if he couldnt continue after 5 min then mb a TD...but they called it in like 90 seconds???

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Yeah I mean if he couldnt continue after 5 min then mb a TD...but they called it in like 90 seconds???
            Like i said, they pulled a Dirrell hoping to get a DQ or something because they knew the fight was getting heavy.

It the first time Khan has been comprehensively outclassed and outboxed for every second of a fight (apart from the 1st round Prescott KO) and i think he basically said "no mas" while trying to save face.

Comment

Not only that but if you look closely where the punch landed it’s very possible that his bollocks were punched and sandwiched BETWEEN his leg, as the punch was slightly toward his inner thigh/bollocks.

Now getting punched in the bollocks full whack is bad enough....getting punched in the bollocks as they’re sandwiched between your leg? Worst pain imaginable.

Comment

You are wrong on two counts.
                He was punched in the the upper thigh.
                A fighter has up to five minutes to recover from a low blow BUT if he can't or doesn't want to continue after these five minutes, he loses the fight by TKO.

Fight was correctly ruled a TKO. Khan used to have a big heart, he definitely wouldn't have quit like that a few years ago. He's done at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Khan's last con job.....making people think he actually wanted to fight. Even HIS OWN TRAINER knew Khan was done.

One less mouthy cvnt
                  ^Truth. And, I think Virg was embarrassed and wanted out of there just as much as Khan.
                  Khan stood around and gave a fking interview right afterward but ******s want to believe he was unable to fight.

Weird that some fans here are SOOOOO loyal to the union jack that they have to suck **** on every bum that comes from their island. Respect to the intelligent UK fans who don't behave like this and are true fight fans, not just UK fans. (have to get that in before Will blocks me again)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    ^Truth. And, I think Virg was embarrassed and wanted out of there just as much as Khan.
                    Khan stood around and gave a fking interview right afterward but ******s want to believe he was unable to fight.

Weird that some fans here are SOOOOO loyal to the union jack that they have to suck **** on every bum that comes from their island. Respect to the intelligent UK fans who don't behave like this and are true fight fans, not just UK fans. (have to get that in before Will blocks me again)
                    Homegrown FOOLS

These so called fight fans say ''derrrrr, hit yourself in the nuts, derrrrrr.....''

Yeah, with the same protection professionals use !!!!

Not one of us would cry about it.

Bye bye Khan

Comment

Russians have nuts up near their belly buttons and Englishmens have upper thigh nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X