Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the world change if all of a sudden the fertile women drops to like 3%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would the world change if all of a sudden the fertile women drops to like 3%

How would the world change if all of a sudden the fertile women drops to like 10%

Economies would change over the next few decades as the world adapts to a population decline. But, after it settled I'm sure future generations would enjoy the benefits of having more land, cleaner environments. I'm sure technology would slow as there wouldn't be as much money fueling technological development. But, I think a decline in population would be much healthier than the current and steady growth which simply can't be sustained.

Comment

Women would sell their puccy to the highest bidder as they have done since the dawn of time, only now they can sell it for 10x more

Comment

I pull out anyway.

Comment

Shows like Springer and Maury would be axed.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Economies would change over the next few decades as the world adapts to a population decline. But, after it settled I'm sure future generations would enjoy the benefits of having more land, cleaner environments. I'm sure technology would slow as there wouldn't be as much money fueling technological development. But, I think a decline in population would be much healthier than the current and steady growth which simply can't be sustained.
            Pretty much this ^^^^^

Comment

So u could bang women without worrying about knocking them up? Id say lot of fat & ugly chicks wold get more play lol

Comment

It would put a lot of industries out of business or put a big dent in them...Planned Parenthood, Condoms and birth control pills, makers of baby clothes, diapers, toys, strollers, car seats etc. Classrooms would be much smaller so less teachers and smaller schools. We would have to get busy building them robots to take over the labor force because there won't be enough people around to do all the work in a few decades. Women who can get pregnant may be a hot commodity for some, and could auction off their pregnancies to the highest bidders for those men who really want kids.

Comment

A market would open up for the fertile women's eggs to be harvested and those eggs would go for thousands to millions of dollars depending on the profile of the woman.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Watch those lanes start to open up on the highway. Eventually even during rush hours and the holiday season, it wouldn't take that long to drive around anywhere. Plus we'd all get to go to ballgames because there would be less people to fill the seats. Like in that Bill Burr bit. I say we make this a reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X