Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Takam Lands at MGM National Harbor, May 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good first step up to HW for Usyk. Takam is a legit guy....hes no David Price or Tye Fields.

Comment

Decent 1st fight at HW for Usyk... Takam is the Chilemba of the HW division... It has to be an easy walk for Usyk though if he wants to fast track...

Comment

When AJ fought Takam that ref spoiled the fight.. in what universe was that a legit stoppage? Maybe I'm just mad cause I bet Takam would atleast go 12rds.. but hey.. not a single u.k fan said it was a early stoppage. But when Fury was on his Neck in the 12rd four atleast 4 seconds.. that wasn't enough to be a legit stoppage.. these u.k double standards and hatred for Wilder is getting on my nerves! Wilder got the whole U.K in fear.. I bet it smells like straight piss over there.. piss and bologna! America rules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Very nice, bring in Rudenko to fight Hrgovic and let Hunter go after that USBA belt or whatever that his dad had
          Usyk, Hunter and Hrgovic on the same card. If they add Madrimov it'd be perfect.

Comment

O man this is not good for takam.his opponent might be more roided up then Vlad and fury and a.j combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              When AJ fought Takam that ref spoiled the fight.. in what universe was that a legit stoppage? Maybe I'm just mad cause I bet Takam would atleast go 12rds.. but hey.. not a single u.k fan said it was a early stoppage. But when Fury was on his Neck in the 12rd four atleast 4 seconds.. that wasn't enough to be a legit stoppage.. these u.k double standards and hatred for Wilder is getting on my nerves! Wilder got the whole U.K in fear.. I bet it smells like straight piss over there.. piss and bologna! America rules!!!
              Let's not act like Wilder didn't get extra recovery time with the "doctor check-up" stunt when he was fighting Ortiz. That was complete bull****. As if it couldn't be done before the round started.

****ing corrupt ass ****.

Comment

Usyk starting his heavyweight campaign in the nation's capital!

Would be funny if he stops Takam even faster than AJ did. War Usyk!

Comment

Oh hell yes! I’ll be attending this one too! I hope they keep bringing fights to DMV! Especially Oxen Hill, where we can see a couple of great fights and gamble too! I got Usyk winning by late stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Let's not act like Wilder didn't get extra recovery time with the "doctor check-up" stunt when he was fighting Ortiz. That was complete bull****. As if it couldn't be done before the round started.

****ing corrupt ass ****.
                    That wasn't Wilder fault fool.. but I agree that was wierd.. an if u listen to the Ortiz interview afterwars.. he said that check up allowed him to rest too, not just Wilder... secondly.. I saw AJ bite the tape off his gloves to get a breather! Lmao.. Ya.. pretend u don't know! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X