Tyson Fury is a clean fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granath View Post
    But he is still a murderer.

Tyson Fury may not be cheating, but he is a cheater. He may not be doping, but he is a doper.

PS - he was caught twice and neither was sketchy. What was sketchy was the UK trying to sweep it under the rug for over a year.
    Caught twice? Cocaine isnt a PED you idiot.

And yes, it was a sketchy case. Read the details rather than the headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No you didn't. He did test positive for PED's. That is a fact. It is completely understandable that posters suspect he still cheats.
      Why? Fury has been tested many times since and has never tested positive.

Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If a man gets popped by the law for weed when he's 16, does he deserve to be judged for it for the rest of his life?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Caught twice? Cocaine isnt a PED you idiot.

And yes, it was a sketchy case. Read the details rather than the headlines.
        Still a banned substance. It still invalidates results in the ring, idiot.

It's hard to claim that Fury is "clean" when he's not on VADA currently. More appropriately, it would be correct to say that Tyson Fury has not proven to be dirty yet again. That is a LONG way from being able to say that he is clean.

Not guilty =/= innocent
        Logic 101, learn it

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
          Still a banned substance. It still invalidates results in the ring, idiot.

It's hard to claim that Fury is "clean" when he's not on VADA currently. More appropriately, it would be correct to say that Tyson Fury has not proven to be dirty yet again. That is a LONG way from being able to say that he is clean.

Not guilty =/= innocent
          Logic 101
          I guess there's a reason why you have 400+ posts and still have a redbar.

Innocent until proven guilty, that's how it works. Fury has done his time, and only a complete moron would class cocaine as a PED.

Using that logic, i guess Wilder's brother is a "drugs cheat" because he was suspended for smoking cannabis?

Comment

Why? Fury has been tested many times since and has never tested positive.

Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If a man gets popped by the law for weed when he's 16, does he deserve to be judged for it for the rest of his life?
            Fury wasn't 16 he was an adult.

In sports if you cheat most fans suspect you are still cheating and just avoiding being caught, as you did before you got caught the 1st time.

You are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because you are a fan. If you weren't you'd feel differently.

Comment

I guess there's a reason why you have 400+ posts and still have a redbar.

Innocent until proven guilty, that's how it works. Fury has done his time, and only a complete moron would class cocaine as a PED.

Using that logic, i guess Wilder's brother is a "drugs cheat" because he was suspended for smoking cannabis?
              Fury was proven guilty, he tested positive for PED's and coke, not just cocaine.

Look dude spare us all the BS and just post-I am a Fury fan so I will say he is clean. That is honest. You trying to get others to agree is futile given he tested positive for PED's.

Comment

Tyson served a backdated ban and thus has served his time. He's a clean fighter until proven otherwise.

Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.
                You or nobody can ever claim that you are the Liar if you still think everything you read is gospel.

He is a cheat, just like Roy jones, Mayweather, Holyfield, Mosley,Dillan Whyte, Jarrell Miller like all of them no excuses

Comment

Fury was proven guilty, he tested positive for PED's and coke, not just cocaine.

Look dude spare us all the BS and just post-I am a Fury fan so I will say he is clean. That is honest. You trying to get others to agree is futile given he tested positive for PED's.
                  how come you aint got the same energy when it comes to canelo???

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    how come you aint got the same energy when it comes to canelo???
                    Go check the threads on Canelo and see what I posted. Then come back.

If you are suggesting I am giving Canelo a pass, then show the posts where I do.

Comment

Fury wasn't 16 he was an adult.

In sports if you cheat most fans suspect you are still cheating and just avoiding being caught, as you did before you got caught the 1st time.

You are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because you are a fan. If you weren't you'd feel differently.
                      Not at all, for example i still class Canelo as one of the best fighters in the world despite his failed test.

He served his time and has tested clean since.

Comment

Working...
                      X