Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington: I Trained Very Hard, Not Overlooking Kid Galahad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington: I Trained Very Hard, Not Overlooking Kid Galahad

JOSH WARRINGTON HAS scoffed at suggestions that his appetite for success has diminished since his hugely successful 2018. The IBF world featherweight champion returns to the ring at the FD Arena in Leeds on Saturday night to make a second defence of his title against mandatory challenger Kid Galahad, having won his belt and made a spectacular first defence against domestic rivals Lee Selby and Carl Frampton respectively last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Galahad boxes warringtons smug little ears off

Comment

When is this fight? Am bored now. Am actually going with the roided kid to beat Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        When is this fight? Am bored now. Am actually going with the roided kid to beat Josh.
        This coming weekend.

I think it could be a good fight. Galahad has a lot of talent, it’s just his career lost momentum after his drug ban. People forget he was one of the best prospects in British boxing before that. He lives in the gym and everyone in boxing highly of his abilities.

Warrington is rightly the favourite but wouldn’t surprise me to see kid Galahad beat him

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          This coming weekend.

I think it could be a good fight. Galahad has a lot of talent, it’s just his career lost momentum after his drug ban. People forget he was one of the best prospects in British boxing before that. He lives in the gym and everyone in boxing highly of his abilities.

Warrington is rightly the favourite but wouldn’t surprise me to see kid Galahad beat him
          Same weekend as the Fury fight! Great, not a bad weekend then. Yeah he was a top amateur and has been for a while before turning pro, his whole family as boxers too.

I look at all these things when making a pick and like you said, it wouldn't shock me at all if he wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Galahad has been sparing with lininares and has been looking sharp as hell

Should be a good scrap

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Galahad has been sparing with lininares and has been looking sharp as hell

Should be a good scrap
              Okay, so I'm not a fool for putting money on Galahad ? Has Warrington faced a style like KG's before ?

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                Okay, so I'm not a fool for putting money on Galahad ? Has Warrington faced a style like KG's before ?
                Selby is close style wise to Galahad but Warrington was allowed to do what he wanted in that fight

Fought proper dirty all night and got away with it ... Galahad has less power than Selby but is slicker in my opinion

Will be a close fight I recon if Warrington doesn’t overwhelm him

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Selby is close style wise to Galahad but Warrington was allowed to do what he wanted in that fight

Fought proper dirty all night and got away with it ... Galahad has less power than Selby but is slicker in my opinion

Will be a close fight I recon if Warrington doesn’t overwhelm him
                  Ok, here goes. Thanks for the input. Oh they're fighting in Warrington's backyard right ?

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                    Ok, here goes. Thanks for the input. Oh they're fighting in Warrington's backyard right ?
                    Fights in Leeds and it’s a warren card so the odds are stacked in Warringtons favour

Comment

Working...
                    X