Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Jared Hurd been figured out completly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may be figured out, but that doesn't he will be easy to beat. It's a lot of hard work just to keep up with him, even more so to actually beat him. Besides, he may not need to change his strategy, adjusting some tactics might be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      ^Yea. Everyone wants to act like, "of course this happened" but I don't think it's that easy. I've been Hurd's biggest critic but this was more than just bad technique.

A lot of drained fighters lean in like that, and fail to use movement because they don't have the strength. Hurd usually creates problems with his range but he wasn't doing it at all. He was playing to Jrock's game. Watching the Laura fight, it's inexplicable that he'd fight the way he did against Williams if there wasn't something else going on.
      He definitely wasn’t himself on that evening
      He looked very weak and unstable
      I was totally surprised when he went down in the second round
      J-Rock ain’t no slouch but he ain’t Superman either
      I believe the weight cutting is what caused this and it’s going to happen again
      One of the reasons you can tell something was definitely off , he had no power whatsoever
      So lose lose situation for him , especially the fact that he starts slow and relys on his power

Comment

It had nothing to so with weight.
        He underestimated Williams plus he was at home. Simple.

Comment

Working...
        X