Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro I'm surprised athletes even HAVE social media. You ever see these guys twitters after a bad game? My confidence would be destroyed, "You missed that catch, your mother's a whore and you suck at life' times a millioin

no thanks

Comment

Aaaaand the neewwwww

Comment

Re

I thought he'd last a couple rounds. He responded to a couple of Wilder connects with the I'm-invincible head shake , so he appeared to be fine with the power.

When Wilder first wobbled him, he even fought him off, with a couple hard overhand rights.

He just got caught the right spot.

Comment

He got paid pretty well he should invest that money into a new career cause he’s done in boxing unless he fights bums for a living.

Comment

most boxers do this. willie monroe, stevens for example also disabled their accounts after GGG stopped them. its disappearing and laying low for a while. they all come back. social media is the best commercial for them out there.

Comment

He didnt have any followers anyway, it was a useless mismatch that only happened since Haymon paid off the WBC to have an inhouse opponent as mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                This is why combat sports are superior to ball and puck sports. The consequences are real. You lose by 50 pts in basketball, who cares? You get knocked sideways in boxing and the shame and embrassment runs deep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/troubleboxing?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/troublebreazeale/?hl=en
                Nah, this is why this sport is f**king *****! You have a bunch of guys who have probably never fought a day in their life, throwing insults at you and calling you a damn bum... Its pathetic.

The type of fans that are in boxing aren't great, but these toxic asswipes are described by many as the hardcore boxing fan. That is exactly why this sport struggles to be took as seriously as others.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  bro I'm surprised athletes even HAVE social media. You ever see these guys twitters after a bad game? My confidence would be destroyed, "You missed that catch, your mother's a whore and you suck at life' times a millioin

no thanks
                  Agreed, these sort of people aren't real fans of the sport. I'd love to see the boxer they insult like this pay them a visit. It's all good and all having a jest online, but you're directly targeting to the person after something which would have been hard for him.

It is why this sport has people trying to protect their 0 as if it means anything at all. These are the sort of people that keep boxing in the stone ages.

Comment

I believe Floyd Mayweather brought a disguise — like a fake beard and maybe a wig — to the second Sonny Liston fight because he knew it might happen again and didn’t want to face the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Can you blame him?

I don't think I'd eff with SM at all if I was a public figure of any sort. I'd just let someone run it for me & never look at it or log in ever. If I was a boxer & hired a guy to run it I'd probably even give that guy a month off if I got KO'd in 1 round like Breazeale just did cuz idk if even that guy can spin things very much right now. I think you just go dark for awhile & let time heal your wounds & negative SM look.
                      Isn’t that the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X