No announcement yet.

Hey, Boksfan and REEDEMER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    What is with these tards saying "hurt" when all the guy got was punched? Just because a glove touched him he was hurt? Are they THAT desperate?? Holy fuk there's some delusional fuks in this place.
    Yeah Wilder backed off and decided to hold for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Dominic Breazeale by knockout 15 Rounds again, 493dart, billeau2, Boksfan, i_am_a_champ, Jo*, mathed, nixxter, OnlytheTruth, REDEEMER, Robbie Barrett, The plunger man
      12 13.79%
      Dominic Breazeale by Decision
      juggernaut666, SUBZER0ED
      juggernaut666 was predicting that Breazeale was going to give a Lyle vs Foreman performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Any fighter in the top 20 can beat Wilder. We have seen him being outboxed by guys like Washington and Szpilka.
        Anthony Joshua crapped his pants tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Anthony Joshua crapped his pants tonight.
          Why would he? Wilder announced he's fighting Ortiz. Clearly doesn't want a Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            juggernaut666 was predicting that Breazeale was going to give a Lyle vs Foreman performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Any fighter in the top 20 can beat Wilder. We have seen him being outboxed by guys like Washington and Szpilka.
              Wilder just one punch KO'd a top ten Heavyweight who outweighed him by 32lbs.

Comment

Wilder wasn't hurt but seemed stunned again walking forward. It's one of his weakness but he showed he's a great puncher, better than expected here....

Props to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  What is with these tards saying "hurt" when all the guy got was punched? Just because a glove touched him he was hurt? Are they THAT desperate?? Holy fuk there's some delusional fuks in this place.
                  I rewatched the sky feed on youtube and Adam was jumping the gun saying Wilder leg were gone before he knocked him the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I rewatched the sky feed on youtube and Adam was jumping the gun saying Wilder leg were gone before he knocked him the **** out
                    lol, for real??? THAT'S why I keep seeing people (W1LL) say this. They're just regurgitating some bad commentary, as usual.

Thx for that because I genuinely wondered how people were daring to fabricate stuff like that.

OH, and FWIW, Wilder's legs always move like they're gone, even when he's fine so I can kinda see the mistake. lol
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-18-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      RIGHT now you'll give an answer but when Breazeale wins tonight and he's no Joyce, what then ?

Comment

Working...
                      X