Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'd Love To Face Marcos Maidana For The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chances are it's not Keith or Shawn's fault, it's Al's. He doesn't want to pair them up because he wants Keith to keep winning. Obviously he doesn't care as much about Shawn, or see as much $ making potential in him, and that's why he tried to screw him over with the 144 lb catchweight and rehydration clause against Broner. Could the favoritism have been any more clear in that fight? This is the Haymon effect. Guys are getting paid a lot, but we're not getting the best fights. We get a decent one here and there only after the backlash starts to get loud over all the **** fights.

Comment

So how does it work, really, in the Haymon camp? Ken Porter was saying he's waiting for Thurman's response. Why can't he and Thurman go to Haymon's office and settle the matter there? It appears that they're using the media, which is not really helpful. They just print whatever these guys say without asking relevant questions.

Comment

This would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          Chances are it's not Keith or Shawn's fault, it's Al's. He doesn't want to pair them up because he wants Keith to keep winning. Obviously he doesn't care as much about Shawn, or see as much $ making potential in him, and that's why he tried to screw him over with the 144 lb catchweight and rehydration clause against Broner. Could the favoritism have been any more clear in that fight? This is the Haymon effect. Guys are getting paid a lot, but we're not getting the best fights. We get a decent one here and there only after the backlash starts to get loud over all the **** fights.

It's not a chance it is Haymons fault. It's like people on here don't actually read the articles. Before the Collazo fight there was an article here where Keith admitted the he is usually given 2 or 3 names to choose from, he said this time Haymon only came with one name, and he had no other choice but to fight that one name which was Collazo. Now what's even funnier is Porter saying they haven't heard a response from Thrumans team yet, that's hilarious because Thurmans team is Haymon, Porters team is Haymon, we know Thurman wants it we know Porter wants it, who's stopping it?

Comment

Thurman better not be asking maidana to wear pillow gloves like he's been forced to do in the past, that'd be very cowardly

Comment

Damn Thurman getting bodied in this thread, by fans. He's catching heat for no reason. The guy is a true fighter. By fighters though, even Kovalev mentioned him as one of the only 4 real fighters in boxing right now.

I can count on my left hand who are the real fighters in boxing: Gennady Golovkin, Miguel Cotto and Keith Thurman and I don’t remember more. And maybe me.
              - Kovalev.

Comment

Quit ducking Porter & Khan Thurman damn son! Porter has recently he wants a fight with Thurman, and has made that clear, Maidana is damaged goods and needs at least one tune up before facing the elite again.

Comment

lolpz

throwback ''******ation.''

Comment

Working...
                  X