Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Destroys Francisco Fonseca - One Punch, One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    People not me we are talking me and you here and you turned into a super extreme Garcia fan off of a knockout of a fighter coming up in a weight who had already been stopped before. Yeah it was a good win for Garcia not hating he looked impressive and is showing improvements with Reynoso but to say he knocks out Teofimo based off that performance is laughable Teo does not fight like Fonseca squaring up coming in with no defense. Richard Commey could've arguably been undefeated going into the Lopez fight and was the champion who had never been stopped. Lopez is already a champion in 15 fights meanwhile Ryan is still building himself without even having fought a former champion yet in 20 fights.
    The fact is, fighters don't fight resumes to determine who wins a fight, they fight each others. The only thing laughable are the people who improperly pick tons of fighters to win based on their resumes and turn out wrong. You also once again proved my point. Lopez had fought no one and Commey had already fought at the world championship level and was a world champion and we saw how that turned out. Too many people pick a fighter based on who they fought and that often fails. To analyze a fight, you look at the styles of the fighters, their strengths and weaknesses, and imagine how they match up in the minds eye and pick a winner. I see Garcia wining. Time will tell, if they even fight at all.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-17-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Ryan is hands down the hardest hitting LW he put everyone on notice now and I don’t see many at LW being able to handle that power and speed.

Comment

• looks impressive I still think teo beats him though.. not be surprised if iam wrong though his hand speed is impressive

Comment

• Impressive KO.

But Fonseca after getting hit by the hook early kept on coming in and running into it. Unfortunately I am still not convinced.

Comment

• Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
            I still wouldn't throw him in there with Linares yet. Like damn he's only 21. Don't rush him and ruin his career like Fernando Vargas.
            Same thoughts, but Golden Boy pretty much guaranteed that Garcia-Linares is next, so how do they gracefully back out of that?
            Last edited by NachoMan; 02-17-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Pull counters and catch-and-shoots. They picked up some defensive tricks from Floyd. No matter how much that might bother you.
              Except this kid puts some sauce on it.

Comment

Working...
              X