No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna make a bold prediction:

I’m not that sold on Zion so I’m gonna say Ja Morant will be the best player to come out of this draft class.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
      Kawaii heading to LA.
      Where you saw that?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Where you saw that?
        There was a post on Instagram that showed him buying boxes from Home Depot lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Offseason went bad quick for boston
          Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          He’s so underrated. Elite defender, an efficient shooter from both mid range and 3 pt, a good passer and a very low maintenance player. He’s a good fit anywhere. I’m a big Horford fan.
          Yes, it’s a huge blow to our roster. Frankly I don’t blame the guy leaving if it’s for money. NBA players have short careers and they need to make as much money as possible in that window.

Comment

Wizards got rui. I never heard him talk before lol. Dude is fresh off the boat

Comment

I am more interested in all the trades and free agent activities than the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Yes, it’s a huge blow to our roster. Frankly I don’t blame the guy leaving if it’s for money. NBA players have short careers and they need to make as much money as possible in that window.
                Yeah everyone just wants to get paid. I never hold it against players when they leave for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Gonna make a bold prediction:

I’m not that sold on Zion so I’m gonna say Ja Morant will be the best player to come out of this draft class.
                  I agree. I thought Zion was by far the #1 player in this year's draft until I saw Ja Morant play in the tourney this year. Can't believe I slept on him for this long. He's the most complete PG coming out of college that I've ever seen.

Zion is kind of limited in his skill set and I feel like he's going to blow out his knees early in his career. I don't know if his knees can take 285 lbs landing from 3 feet in the air every single time.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-21-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    I agree. I thought Zion was by far the #1 player in this year's draft until I saw Ja Morant play in the tourney this year. Can't believe I slept on him for this long. He's the most complete PG coming out of college that I've ever seen.

Zion is kind of limited in his skill set and I feel like he's going to blow out his knees early in his career. I don't know if his knees can take 285 lbs landing from 3 feet in the air every single time.
                    Yeah Morant looks very talented, a lot of people are comparing him to Fox but I feel he has a lot more versatility offensively.

My main issue with Zion is he looks like a man playing against boys in college, the NBA is completely different, especially physically, I just can’t see him being as effective or efficient. It kinda reminds me of Ayton not stylistically but in the sense that Ayton was able to dominate at college level but when he entered the big league, he wasn’t anywhere near as effective.

That’s my two cents anyway...

Comment

I don't get the criticism Zion is getting. Dude has a motor that never quits. He may not reach God like status, but he is going to be a monster on defense out of the gate. His motor alone is going to get him easy put back buckets and he is going to get 2-3 dunks every game. If he doesn't average 18-20 with around 10 boards, I would be shocked. If he develops a mid range game, the sky is the limit for him. really the only thing that concerns me, like some others posted, is he needs to get down to the 260ish range imo to save his knees.

Comment

Working...
                      X