No announcement yet.

>>> Little G UnAble Sanches Big Drama Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Nasty breakup was inevitable after Sanchez told GGG to his face you are losing the fight after he told GGG for about 6 straight rounds stop being a bytch and fight Canelo he is bringing Mexican Style...why you backing up...you embarrassing me man. Then told media after the fight that he didn't think GGG won the fight and basically sucked Canelo off all night long talking about how great Canelo was and that the judges did a good a job. lol While GGG ran out the ring like a coward Sanchez stood and spoke to the media like a man and said hey I told him to fight he didn't want to fight or follow the gameplan.

Sanchez told the truth but when GGG is paying you he's your boss and you threw your boss under the bus. The lowball was just GGG trying to save face because he didn't want Sanchez back after he threw him under the bus for the Canelo loss.
    Here you go lying again. Sanchez has always said GGG won the 2nd fight. He told GGG he was losing at the end of 8 rounds to get him moving, He explained that he meant he might be losing by the way they score Canelo fights in Vegas. He said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight and he has always said that. He even says it right on the videos you post if anyone bothers to watch them. That fight was 8 months ago and if GGG was mad about it he would have fired him then not now. There are many reasons GGG could want a new trainer like so many boxers do. Quit trying to be a mind reader because you suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Nasty breakup was inevitable after Sanchez told GGG to his face you are losing the fight after he told GGG for about 6 straight rounds stop being a bytch and fight Canelo he is bringing Mexican Style...why you backing up...you embarrassing me man. Then told media after the fight that he didn't think GGG won the fight and basically sucked Canelo off all night long talking about how great Canelo was and that the judges did a good a job. lol While GGG ran out the ring like a coward Sanchez stood and spoke to the media like a man and said hey I told him to fight he didn't want to fight or follow the gameplan.

Sanchez told the truth but when GGG is paying you he's your boss and you threw your boss under the bus. The lowball was just GGG trying to save face because he didn't want Sanchez back after he threw him under the bus for the Canelo loss.
      Sanchez never called him a bytch or told him to quit running or said you are embarrassing me or said he is bringing you Mexican style. He never told anybody he thought Canelo won. That is just your lying self saying what you want to say and putting words in Sanchez's mouth he never said.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Here you go lying again. Sanchez has always said GGG won the 2nd fight. He told GGG he was losing at the end of 8 rounds to get him moving, He explained that he meant he might be losing by the way they score Canelo fights in Vegas. He said GGG won the last 4 rounds and the fight and he has always said that. He even says it right on the videos you post if anyone bothers to watch them. That fight was 8 months ago and if GGG was mad about it he would have fired him then not now. There are many reasons GGG could want a new trainer like so many boxers do. Quit trying to be a mind reader because you suck at it.
        you lie but why don't you let Sanchez tell you himself

Confirmed that he did tell GGG he was losing (which was caught on tape) and admitted that is what he felt was happening in the fight. And here is the best part he is asked how he had the fight....now tell us all did he say GGG won?

Comment

Able Sanchez answer when directly asked why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-25-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Sanchez on tape GGG to his face after repeatedly rounds after round telling GGG stop backing up, come GGG you giving it away, you don't need to back up, please stop backing up it's there. Finally he tried to hide it from the HBO Cameras and told GGG to his face "You know you losing the fight right?" to which GGG shook his head up and down yup lol

Sanchez didn't deny or sugar coat this to the reporters he admitted he felt GGG was losing the fight LOL

Comment

Sanchez also not only said the judges did a good job and I can't complain about the decision but said this after GGG pulled a broner and ran out the ring like coward bytch to a chorus of boos

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Obviously since you felt the need to start a thread about it when there are already 100 threads about it. According to the haters GGG is finished and nobody cares about him anymore yet every move he makes gets more threads than any other topic. All the hypocrites who hated Sanchez because he was GGG's trainer love him now because he badmouthed GGG. He is one of you now. Joyce fired him too and nobody started a thread about that.

Comment

Working...
                X