No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

I know it is early, but who is just waiting for football season to start. I AM

Go Chargerz

BoltUp.
    NFC South
    7.41%
    AFC South
    3.70%
    NFC North
    16.67%
    AFC North
    5.56%
    NFC East
    16.67%
    AFC East
    11.11%
    NFC West
    25.93%
    AFC West
    12.96%

The poll is expired.

In before my Steelers go 10-6 to win the division, and Big Ben yet again gets snubbed from the Pro Bowl. We win our Wild Card game, lose to New England in the divisional round.

Can't wait to see this season. Whole new Steeler D which was 13th overall last year, which is way too low for us. Shazier, Tuitt, Mitchell....ALL new on defense. Shamarko Thomas and Cortez Allen hopefully finally get more playing time because they deserve it. Old aging vets like Keisel, Woodley, Foote, Clark, and average vets lie Hood and Woods are replaced with younger players. Going to be interesting.

Can't wait to see Bell, Blount, and Archer in our backfield, going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Who will take it all
      Who will have a bounce back year
      What team will surprise
      What team will disappoint
      What team will exceed expectations
      What team will not live up to the expectations
      What players will surprise
      Will Clowney and Manziel Be Successful

This will be found out during the season. I can't wait, I am ready for some football.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        In before my Steelers go 10-6 to win the division, and Big Ben yet again gets snubbed from the Pro Bowl. We win our Wild Card game, lose to New England in the divisional round.

Can't wait to see this season. Whole new Steeler D which was 13th overall last year, which is way too low for us. Shazier, Tuitt, Mitchell....ALL new on defense. Shamarko Thomas and Cortez Allen hopefully finally get more playing time because they deserve it. Old aging vets like Keisel, Woodley, Foote, Clark, and average vets lie Hood and Woods are replaced with younger players. Going to be interesting.

Can't wait to see Bell, Blount, and Archer in our backfield, going to be fun to watch.

I think Steelers would beat new england in the playoffs. New England looks like they are on the decline, and revis has not been the same since his injury.

Comment

Don't forget Martavis Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I think Steelers would beat new england in the playoffs. New England looks like they are on the decline, and revis has not been the same since his injury.
            We can't beat New England in the playoffs, or at Foxborough in general. Not since Brady came along.

I don't want to sound like a Brady nuthugger, but the guy to me is still the best QB around. He had a good season and went to the AFC Championship last year with little Julian Edelman has his primary target. He lost Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. It may have been, from a surrounding talent perspective, his best season.

Comment

Don't forget Martavis Bryant
              I think he has big potential, I don't think he see's too many targets this year though. I do think Markus Wheaton takes a big step this year. Dude has killer speed, and with opposing D's focusing on Antonio Brown who's now a Top 5 WR, and with Moore/Miller working the middle of the field, Wheaton will have his targets.

So long as Pittsburgh's guys take that next step, we could have a good year. Will be interesting.

Comment

Who will take it all
                Who will have a bounce back year
                What team will surprise
                What team will disappoint
                What team will exceed expectations
                What team will not live up to the expectations
                What players will surprise
                Will Clowney and Manziel Be Successful

This will be found out during the season. I can't wait, I am ready for some football.
                I think the Steelers have bounce back year.

Redskins and Giants surprise possibly....

Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals under perform....

Eagles don't live up to expectations....

Manzil gets his **** pushed in. Clowney gets his, but doesn't change life in Houston.

Emmanuel Sanders has big year in Denver.....

Comment

I think the Steelers have bounce back year.

Redskins and Giants surprise possibly....

Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals under perform....

Eagles don't live up to expectations....

Manzil gets his **** pushed in. Clowney gets his, but doesn't change life in Houston.

Emmanuel Sanders has big year in Denver.....
                  Panthers and Cardinals will be good.

Comment

We can't beat New England in the playoffs, or at Foxborough in general. Not since Brady came along.

I don't want to sound like a Brady nuthugger, but the guy to me is still the best QB around. He had a good season and went to the AFC Championship last year with little Julian Edelman has his primary target. He lost Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker. It may have been, from a surrounding talent perspective, his best season.
                    Best qb is either Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, or Cam Newton. Peyton Manning is old and a good Tom Brady would have turned Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson into pro bowlers.

Comment

Working...
                    X