Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-05-2020, 12:17 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9392 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,130,225.27
Total Points: 214,377,075.20
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
I have 1/1000th as many posts as you. I avoid your propaganda topics and once in a while I might quote you so I can mock you. I guess j.razor must be the poster of the year because I mock that fool more often.
You can mock all you want but you the one here always taking L's & the only thing you get right is the pretty girls on your avatar
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:18 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
It’s way more logical for GGG to avoid Andrade. GGG is already a huge name, he’s already had two controversial fights with Canelo Alvarez and his network is pushing for a third fight.

There isn’t anyone alive who would advise GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo, on the other hand, is completely unknown and would benefit greatly from a unification fight with Andrade if he won. He was offered a career high payday and turned it down. Heck, he was offered an even bigger payday to fight Canelo Alvarez, the guy who’s the entire reason GGG won’t fight Andrade, and Charlo turned it down.

Where’s MCC’s thread questioning what Charlo is doing with his career? I haven’t seen him question Charlo’s decisions at all. Meanwhile, he’s willing to question GGG who regularly fights way better competition than Charlo has ever fought.

Disgusting.
Why you here protecting pvssy-g?
Old 02-05-2020, 12:22 PM #23
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21279 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 222,899.36
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
It’s way more logical for GGG to avoid Andrade. GGG is already a huge name, he’s already had two controversial fights with Canelo Alvarez and his network is pushing for a third fight.

There isn’t anyone alive who would advise GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo, on the other hand, is completely unknown and would benefit greatly from a unification fight with Andrade if he won. He was offered a career high payday and turned it down. Heck, he was offered an even bigger payday to fight Canelo Alvarez, the guy who’s the entire reason GGG won’t fight Andrade, and Charlo turned it down.

Where’s MCC’s thread questioning what Charlo is doing with his career? I haven’t seen him question Charlo’s decisions at all. Meanwhile, he’s willing to question GGG who regularly fights way better competition than Charlo has ever fought.

Disgusting.
Cobra doesn't question Charlo but questions GGG. You don't question GGG but question Charlo. How is it any different?

You justify GGG not doing it, he justifies Charlo not doing it.

If he is disgusting, how are you any less disgusting?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:24 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Because he is a shill that wishes to be a paid shill. Free tickets to fights, exclusive interviews for his youtube channel, etc.
Shilling only works & gets you paid when you do it for bob arum/espn or eddie hearn/dazn. Liars have to pay people to lie for them.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:25 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9752 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 332,616.05
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
My username is going in the rafters like Kobe's when I retire from this forum
Great, we'll all chip in for your helicopter ride to the ceremony.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:29 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Cobra doesn't question Charlo but questions GGG. You don't question GGG but question Charlo. How is it any different?

You justify GGG not doing it, he justifies Charlo not doing it.

If he is disgusting, how are you any less disgusting?
Difference is that Boo Boo already ducked his brother & Boo Boo also ducked D-Chencko so we see a pattern here....I bet that if Jermall was at the table for that "7 million" then Boo Boo would be like, "So where's my money?" Then the pattern would be another duck?
Old 02-05-2020, 12:32 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Great, we'll all chip in for your helicopter ride to the ceremony.
Its not even a joke

Peace to Kobe & Gigi
Old 02-05-2020, 12:33 PM #28
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21279 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 222,899.36
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
My username is going in the rafters like Kobe's when I retire from this forum
LOL. You ain't Kobe, they don't love you like that. (Draymond Green voice).

This was fucking hilarious Cobra.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:40 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9752 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 332,616.05
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ Respect Due. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Its not even a joke

Peace to Kobe & Gigi
STFU you troll!
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:19 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 648 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 39.91
Total Points: 27,933.50
No Message - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
You can mock all you want but you the one here always taking L's & the only thing you get right is the pretty girls on your avatar
If I'm taking the L's how come you always go into hiding when you get owned? There's a few dozen threads where you just never replied or threw out some ad hominem response to deflect after I schooled you on Charlo, PBC, etc. But congrats though, Motorcity Dummy thinks you're poster of the year.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends