Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-18-2020, 01:36 PM #31
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21277 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 222,805.71
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
You're asking apples and bananas.
You're talking about two brands, GGG, SD, with different star levels.
SD is just like the equivalent of Adams or Hogan in the negotiating table.
Easiest to make for Haymon and Charlo.
Man come on, you're not really that dumb are you?
No it’s easiest to make ggg and Andrade since they are both signed to DAZN network deals and are both promoted by Hearn.

The star level is irrelevant when you are bound to a network and your promoter owns that network. There is absolutely no issues with getting a date, not being aware of purse requirements, nothing.

The question is why aren’t you posting about that?

If you are ok with ggg sezemerta and Andrade Keeler, which are pure garbage, than find a way to be ok with whomever charlo fights next.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:46 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6750 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 80,203.17
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Motorcity Cobra what's your take on this?
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:49 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6750 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 80,203.17
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No itís easiest to make ggg and Andrade since they are both signed to DAZN network deals and are both promoted by Hearn.

The star level is irrelevant when you are bound to a network and your promoter owns that network. There is absolutely no issues with getting a date, not being aware of purse requirements, nothing.

The question is why arenít you posting about that?

If you are ok with ggg sezemerta and Andrade Keeler, which are pure garbage, than find a way to be ok with whomever charlo fights next.
GGG is 38 and coming off a fight in which to my eyes he lost. Don't you want prime Charlo to fight Derev?
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:52 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 64,121.68
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Theyíll likely send Dervyachenko over to DAZN to fight Andrade since heís ranked #9 and could easily pass over everyone including Munguia who is likely being steered towards Golovkin!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:15 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1832 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 41,416.08
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Any meaningful fight is hard to make for the Charlo twinks.

Dey lions tho...
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:15 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1255 Post(s)
BreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 17,234.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
Derev is being sent by Al Haymon to DAZN so the Ukrainian could soften up the other 160's LMAO there I said it
Soften up Sergiy may be the main purpose. Still too strong for Charlo.
BreWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:17 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3101 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,466.90
Total Points: 160,957.57
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post

Dey lions tho...
Yes they are
Bullchit lions tho
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:22 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2599 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 57,782.30
Total Points: 80,759.89
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No itís easiest to make ggg and Andrade since they are both signed to DAZN network deals and are both promoted by Hearn.

The question is why arenít you posting about that?

I answered your question.
Now answer mine.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:27 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3101 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,466.90
Total Points: 160,957.57
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post

Dey lions tho...
Yes they are
Bullchit lions tho
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:31 PM #40
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21277 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 222,805.71
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
GGG is 38 and coming off a fight in which to my eyes he lost. Don't you want prime Charlo to fight Derev?
Ok but he got the decision and should be unifying with Andrade rather than having them fight 2 garbage mismatches no one cares about. Right?

I have no issue with that fight. My issue is with genrick’s selective misplaced outrage.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-18-2020 at 02:36 PM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends