Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-12-2020, 09:34 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 200,942.85
Total Points: 225,999.63
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Fighting champions to unify.

If they are not available, get rid of a mandatory who is top5 or 6.

Porter is not champ or mandatory. García can be. He is #1.
Exactly how I see it.
Go for the unification if not fight the no.1 Mando get that out the way so he can choose his next opponent.
Smart business but not many posters say it that way??
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:36 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,163.22
Total Points: 88,234.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
crawford is the a-side...he makes the initial call...but you know what? days later after saying "ill fight anybody" and after all the talk arum made about them looking at shawn porter this what they said

Crawford says NO to Porter fight
“That’s not a fight that I’m focused on right now or even worried about,” said Crawford to DAZN about a fight between him and Porter. “I’m focused on other things right now. If we had to fight and if it made sense, then that would be a fight that we would both agree upon. But right now, I feel like that’s not something we should discuss right now, because there’s nothing on the table for me,” said Crawford.
So if Crawford is the A side and its a choice between two guys without a belt then he is picking Danny. Here are the reasons: He doesn't like Danny, He doesn't like Angel(nappy head ***** comment), Danny is Hispanic, Danny has a larger fanbase than Shawn in the boxing community and casuals(social media), fight would be big in New York(Puerto Ricans), and lastly it prohibits Spence from fighting Garcia at the end of 2020 and people like you calling it a great fight.

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-12-2020 at 09:41 PM.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:37 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
TheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond reputeTheUptownKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 18,406.34

I like the dialogue so i don’t cherry pick people’s arguments, but Crawford has said he wants to fight Spence for the last year. He met Spence backstage and said he wanted to fight him to his face.

Now that Spence is not fighting him and he chooses someone else (he also said he wanted to fight pac when he first moved up from 140) we have a problem? Like he’s supposed to keep begging Spence for the fight or what?
TheUptownKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:40 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7097 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,752.39
Total Points: 144,376.36
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
So if Crawford is the A side and its a choice between two guys without a belt then he is picking Danny. Here are the reasons: He doesn't like Danny, He doesn't like Angel(nappy head ***** comment), Danny is Hispanic, Danny has a larger fanbase than Shawn, fight would be big in New York(Puerto Ricans), and lastly it prohibits Spence from fighting Garcia at the end of 2020 and people like you calling it a great fight.
he doesnt have a choice though...danny isnt gonna be fighting crawford....so its a moot point

the guy he can fight right now he doesnt want to consider...

if he wanted his choices he shouldnt have resigned with TR...

but bud was out there before and after his last fight saying hed fight anyone.....he changed his tune real quick after he heard porter had the blessing "oops didnt think anyone would respond"...
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:43 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,710.19
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
I don't have a problem with him fighting Danny - though I don't think he will. He's just talking because he knows Danny has a fight already - a fight I think he struggles in because he's distracted.

Cobra is calling out the hypocrisy of Crawford and NSB.

First it was:

"Crawford wants to UNIFY!!!! That's why he won't fight Porter!!"

*Porter cuts a video saying he knows that Crawford wants to fight Danny - which I posted with no response. Crawford comes out talking about a Danny fight*

Then it's

"Well...well...I mean that's a good fight, what's the problem??"

The problem is that some of you are F'n hypocrites who won't admit that your guy is BS'ing you on the daily.
Have you seen his smile when Garcia’s name got mentioned? It means he wants to fight him. I’ve been showing the same energy here about wanting Garcia to fight Crawford. No problem with me regarding the Porter fight but if he’s not 100% for that because of that friendship problem, I gave it a pass you don’t. You just keep on believing he doesn’t want any smoke against these level of opponents? I say he does, just not Porter. We’ll tackle that Porter issue if there’s no other option. But for now, why aren’t we pushing this Garcia fight for the Hornet killer instead?

Btw, why don’t you try to quote me for my HYPOCRISY? I’ve been saying this for a while, don’t mix me up with bandwagoners.
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:44 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
Exactly how I see it.
Go for the unification if not fight the no.1 Mando get that out the way so he can choose his next opponent.
Smart business but not many posters say it that way??
the thing though is this....before and after his last fight arum was talking about porter.....

at that time do you think bob hadnt considered all the angles? why did arum keep mentioning porter? he did it a few times.....and bud was out there saying "ill fight anybody"

they were doing it because it was a nice line to be spouting off and acting like youll fight porter and anybody....until porter actually got the blessing from al haymon...thats what bob arum never counted on.....as soon as kenny said they had the blessing all of the sudden they reversed gears completely on fighting porter
Old 01-12-2020, 09:45 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he doesnt have a choice though...danny isnt gonna be fighting crawford....so its a moot point

the guy he can fight right now he doesnt want to consider...

if he wanted his choices he shouldnt have resigned with TR...

but bud was out there before and after his last fight saying hed fight anyone.....he changed his tune real quick after he heard porter had the blessing "oops didnt think anyone would respond"...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-12-2020 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Afi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 18,598.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
He'll only take fights he knows he can win. He already fought Danny in the amateurs

#StillDuckingPorter
And they are 1-1 in the amateurs!
Afi23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
what about that video makes any point for either of us? i watched it....whats your point?
Old 01-12-2020, 09:52 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
what about that video makes any point for either of us? i watched it....whats your point?
The point is if gets a 5 mill+ offer and he cant get the Pac fight next he would probably take the fight. If he was willing to fight Spence for that kind of money why wouldn't he fight Crawford for the same? What's the alternative? Fighting Lipinets or Ugas for an undisclosed amount(small payday).

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-12-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Share This With Friends