Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2019, 03:22 AM #81
Contender

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,462.20
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
I'll give you a three reasons. 1) He has all the money he'll ever need 2) To fight on would not add to his legacy 3) Why risk the brain damage that getting hit too many times in the head can bring
Yes, all very valid reasons, I'll give you that.

None of them, however, point to his inability to get back into contention for a World Title and then becoming Undisputed. That's what the real HW title is now, not a division full of random champions, a new UD Champ, right?
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:31 AM #82
Contender

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,462.20
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusz View Post
Here I agree with you fully. But Joshua wanted to be like Lewis who wished the Rahman 2 rematch as soon as he could as he was very confident rthat he will regain the title. The truth is that losing for second time with the same guy is very bad for weak psyche, so to speak.
Lewis did correct thing, Joshua -- we shall see, but if he loses imagine what would have Lewis looked like if Rahman (smaller and physically weaker) KOed him again.
I still think Lewis would have gone on to become an ATG. And I guess that asks a whole another question, how weak is the psyche if he does lose again?

Bottom line, I really rate Ruiz but there is so much talk about how Ruiz shocked Joshua, its not all one way, if Ruiz is SOOOO much better (as the Ruiz bandwagon wants to shout about so much) why can't Joshua shock Ruiz? Its just as likely as the first fight.

I'm looking forward to the fight, I want Joshua to win.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:34 AM #83
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 32,383.07
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

I think people should realize some things now. I am not a Joshua fan but the truth is this guy knows how to promote and has a huge following, I mean just look at the forum for example...everyday thread after thread either people wanting him to lose again or to win. Then look at Beyonce Wilder's last fight, there was one fkn thread I think and BPP made it because he felt bad for Wilder lol. No one gave a sh** about him fighting a 50 year old aahhahahahahahhahha and then people talk about him deserving a 50/50 split against Joshua, man he can be happy if he gets 10%, his only fan base is a few convicts from Alabama lol
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:00 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 722 Post(s)
OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 31,260.75
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
Yes, all very valid reasons, I'll give you that.

None of them, however, point to his inability to get back into contention for a World Title and then becoming Undisputed. That's what the real HW title is now, not a division full of random champions, a new UD Champ, right?
I would have to agree with you. If self-respect and fan respect mean enough to Joshua this will motivate him to continuing in his chosen sport. The one unknown at the present time though is has he given up mentally. We will find out over the course of his next several fights.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:22 PM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 3,921.36
Total Points: 29,159.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
Oh, OK, my bad for not understanding you, you made it sound like Wlad lost to Peter and that's why he ducked Wilder to not loose again. Because being a heavyweight, why would someone duck being afraid of knockdowns: that's heavyweight afterall, people hit hard.
Klitschko preferred to fight Stiverne for the WBC belt. When Wilder refused to step aside, he fought Jennings and Fury instead. Even when Fury opted out of the rematch, he stayed retired for another year until Joshua came on the scene, no longer interested in fighting for the one belt he never possessed. So yes, Klitschko wanted nothing to do with Wilder...
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 06:52 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 16,255.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
Klitschko preferred to fight Stiverne for the WBC belt. When Wilder refused to step aside, he fought Jennings and Fury instead. Even when Fury opted out of the rematch, he stayed retired for another year until Joshua came on the scene, no longer interested in fighting for the one belt he never possessed. So yes, Klitschko wanted nothing to do with Wilder...
I don't exactly remember Wilder calling out Klitschko. Did he? Before after Fury or even Joshua fight?
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:29 PM #87
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
davefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to beholddavefromvancouv is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 3,921.36
Total Points: 29,159.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
I don't exactly remember Wilder calling out Klitschko. Did he? Before after Fury or even Joshua fight?
After becoming WBC champion:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Just before Fury fight:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
davefromvancouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:10 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1445 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 56,975.73
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Hera View Post
Like I said... drugs ARE bad. You memory has become ego imagination. Hearn threw up every road block he could. From an 80 to 20 split (for 2 undefeated, unquestionable champions) which is basically a **** off deal, to trying to get Wilder to fight any of his other guys (Dillon Whyte) through political bodies. Joshua went right along with it like a puppy dog proving he didnt want to face Wilder either. Hearn knew Joshua was just hype, his hype. His been milking AJs udders like a pro. You suckers drank it up, straight from the tit. Now yer all butthurt and looking for a scapegoat. You got jobbed son. Welcome to boxing.

80/20 split? well if your just gonna lie you're not worth talking to.

BTW Finkel DID call Wilder a 'baby HW' when saying he wasn't ready for Wlad'.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends