Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-21-2019, 09:26 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5935 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,000.24
Total Points: 122,384.19
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Breadman Edwards told the Boxing Voice that “we are in an era of clickbait...”

You know, like his mailbags with titles including “PEDS” and always taking about Canelo...

What about mailbags that talk about oscar being a serial rapist and drug addict?
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:27 AM #12
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6801 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 418,745.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
What about mailbags that talk about oscar being a serial rapist and drug addict?
What about Oscar? I don’t talk about Oscar on NSB. I don’t get it
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:33 AM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21277 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,787.60
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

you timestamp and avoid the part where they criticize roy and floyd for taking money from foreign boxing federations to train fighters and instead they should focus on American fighters.

Yeah the channel is criticizing the 2 best black fighters since Ray Leonard yet you claim they are racists that only spread hate about whites.

You're a real a fucking scumbag. How much longer mods are you gonna let this go on?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:18 AM #14
PBC on LEAN!

Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
you timestamp and avoid the part where they criticize roy and floyd for taking money from foreign boxing federations to train fighters and instead they should focus on American fighters.

Yeah the channel is criticizing the 2 best black fighters since Ray Leonard yet you claim they are racists that only spread hate about whites.

You're a real a fucking scumbag. How much longer mods are you gonna let this go on?
Mods? Why you crying to mods for? Stand tall.

And what part about Floyd and Roy? wtf... you're more annoying than the LDBC to be honest, read your bold.

When I was told that Breadman had been on an LDBC show I didn't believe it tbh. I was sent the link. I'm always spot on. Makes sense for his strategic propaganda and questions against Canelo.

I believe in Justice. respect freedom of speech and stop whining like a betch tbh.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:30 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13007 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,957.11
Total Points: 275,436.88
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
You the dude who beat up chollo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
We fought. Wouldn't say I beat him up

I didn't see the actual fight, but I followed the whole saga in the dome.

They argued viciously for months. Met up, swapped punches for a while in a parking lot, then shook hands, went for a coffee and a sandwich together, and have had nothing but respect for each other since then.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:53 AM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
PotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond reputePotentialToast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 14,299.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
when are the mods going to ban these spastics ffs, turbo posting this sh it constantly and making the forum almost unreadable.
This (except no need to disparage spastics that way)
PotentialToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:06 PM #17
Garlic Butter Gang!

Quoted: 2890 Post(s)
SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 58,317.36
Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Happy Bday - Terrel 
Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 
Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Pretend it's Floyd you nerdy ass phaggot - El-blanco No Message - -jose- these are awesome...lol. - jazluvr For Always Having Fly Chicas In Your Avatar - JimRaynor Biggest crybaby on this forum. Nonstop 24/7 moaning and bitching. A dickless wimp. - //// 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Seems to me black men make some of you feel small and emasculated.
SkillspayBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:32 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 98,449.41
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
I didn't see the actual fight, but I followed the whole saga in the dome.

They argued viciously for months. Met up, swapped punches for a while in a parking lot, then shook hands, went for a coffee and a sandwich together, and have had nothing but respect for each other since then.
That's funny as ****.

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a fixed fight, or more exactly; a work through BS.

Basically the same idea as what actually happened except instead of meeting in a parking lot and swangin' on one another I'd have the fellas meet me at my venue, get adjusted to my ring, work my script, and go home both looking as good as I can make them.

Seeing as they did the real deal I'm a bit deflated...gone off the idea so may as well share it.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:03 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13007 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,957.11
Total Points: 275,436.88
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
That's funny as ****.

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a fixed fight, or more exactly; a work through BS.

Basically the same idea as what actually happened except instead of meeting in a parking lot and swangin' on one another I'd have the fellas meet me at my venue, get adjusted to my ring, work my script, and go home both looking as good as I can make them.

Seeing as they did the real deal I'm a bit deflated...gone off the idea so may as well share it.
Gloveking and Chollo sold the video of their fight via some file sharing site and shared the proceeds. From the reviews I read, Chollo got the nod because he was sticking and moving and GK didn't know how to cut the parking lot.

kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:06 PM #20
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Seems to me black men make some of you feel small and emasculated.
Nah. I just like flexin these clowns because they belittle Mexican and UK fighters, AJ, etc...

Get Widdit!

Share This With Friends