Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas fixed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas fixed???

Besides watching boxing videos on YouTube I also enjoy shoot interviews from the pro wrestlers of my childhood.

Ran across this interesting little conspiracy theory from The Living Legend Larry Zbysko:

Yes, Trump fixed it. You know he was like the only one who bet on Douglas right?

Comment

I think that Tyson would haven't taking that beating if he was going to throw the fight, he ended all busted up.

Comment

So Tyson shouted 'now now' yea right

As if a money machine under Don King of all people would fix a loss against Buster Douglas.

One judge had it even and another Tyson winning lol. Then again Tyson was hard done by when he dropped Douglas he should have been counted out. People will say 'Tyson had a long count too' but that's not the point, it shouldn't have got to that round because the fight should have been over.
        Last edited by Caught Square; 02-25-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          I think that Tyson would haven't taking that beating if he was going to throw the fight, he ended all busted up.
          it was just mistake by a ref ,he shouldve give Mike KO but let Buster fight and it backfired on Mike.

Agree Mike wouldnt take punisment like this if it was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            it was just mistake by a ref ,he shouldve give Mike KO but let Buster fight and it backfired on Mike.

Agree Mike wouldnt take punisment like this if it was fixed.
            I agree that he gave Buster a long count, but he also gave Mike a long count.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              I agree that he gave Buster a long count, but he also gave Mike a long count.
              yea but it should be over xD ,you know what i mean

anyway Mike was at a point in his live where boxing wasnt a focuse and if not buster it wwould happen sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                yea but it should be over xD ,you know what i mean

anyway Mike was at a point in his live where boxing wasnt a focuse and if not buster it wwould happen sooner or later.
                Oh yeah i agree.
                That fight was shady AF, i don't think it was fixed tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Besides watching boxing videos on YouTube I also enjoy shoot interviews from the pro wrestlers of my childhood.

Ran across this interesting little conspiracy theory from The Living Legend Larry Zbysko:

Boy, he's aged horribly in recent years.

Comment

This n$gga been fake hit in the head too much. So he's saying that King knew that Tyson would alleged rape a chick in July 1991 & be sent to prison in Mar. 1992 in Feb. 1990 so got Tyson to throw the fight to keep the title???

Comment

Working...
                    X