Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My older cousin: "God put men on earth to lead women" He also told me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    but i'm not tough either. i'm pretty big though like shoulder width wise and i'd have excellent pecs if i worked out. i'm also very heavy handed but too scared to get into fights.
    How tall are you?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      How tall are you?
      around 5'6 or 5'7

Comment

around 5'6 or 5'7
        Okay so what you need to do is go somewhere in public, e.g. bowling alley, McDonalds, Walgreens. Preferably places with no security guards. But once you get to a certain level you'll be able to flatten out rent-a-cops too. I've knocked out two so far. Some of them are buff though so you have to cherrypick overweight and skinny ones who smoke because guys who smoke typically have terrible cardio. And in fighting good cardio is very important, especially if you're fighting someone bigger or the same size as you.

Once you have picked your location, you want to seek out guys who are smaller than you. 5'2 would be ideal but anything from 5'3-5'5 should be doable. And what you also want to seek out is someone who is skinny, overweight, or is a smoker.

Once you've locked in on the guy you want to attack, you must pick a fight with him. What I find works best is to accuse him of sending dick pics to your girl and tell him you have the evidence. Don't give him a chance to explain himself. Slap him or push him. If he is a total ***** and won't fight at all you can let him off the hook. But many men will punch you or push you back for slapping them or pushing them.

Whoop his ass with one-twos. Mix in uppercuts and hooks when he gets close.

This is how you can gain experience and toughness. The key to progression is to take on bigger and tougher dudes -- gradually.

And remember, to get ass you gotta give ass. An ass whooping isn't the end of the world.
        Last edited by punchr; 05-28-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Woulda been even smarter if he told you the truth that there is no god

Comment

Okay so what you need to do is go somewhere in public, e.g. bowling alley, McDonalds, Walgreens. Preferably places with no security guards. But once you get to a certain level you'll be able to flatten out rent-a-cops too. I've knocked out two so far. Some of them are buff though so you have to cherrypick overweight and skinny ones who smoke because guys who smoke typically have terrible cardio. And in fighting good cardio is very important, especially if you're fighting someone bigger or the same size as you.

Once you have picked your location, you want to seek out guys who are smaller than you. 5'2 would be ideal but anything from 5'3-5'5 should be doable. And what you also want to seek out is someone who is skinny, overweight, or is a smoker.

Once you've locked in on the guy you want to attack, you must pick a fight with him. What I find works best is to accuse him of sending dick pics to your girl and tell him you have the evidence. Don't give him a chance to explain himself. Slap him or push him. If he is a total ***** and won't fight at all you can let him off the hook. But many men will punch you or push you back for slapping them or pushing them.

Whoop his ass with one-twos. Mix in uppercuts and hooks when he gets close.

This is how you can gain experience and toughness. The key to progression is to take on bigger and tougher dudes -- gradually.

And remember, to get ass you gotta give ass. An ass whooping isn't the end of the world.
            but i live in los angeles where lots of people are strapped or are carrying a knife

Comment

but i live in los angeles where lots of people are strapped or are carrying a knife
              Target hipsters and black guys who dress white.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I bet you're all meek and deferential to your boss at work. Walking around on eggshells and what not.
                How did you arrive to that inference?

Are you projecting your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  women evolved from potatoes

-Racist Pine Tree
                  Holy sh.it, I remember that lol

I would never try to water down my masculinity.
                  This is very important, especially in this day and age where men are becoming more sissified thanks to SJWs and PC phags
                  Last edited by Ruthless One; 05-28-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

How did you arrive to that inference?

Are you projecting your feelings?
                    It just seems like you are overcompensating too much for some reason.

But let me guess, you're like that guy from Office Space who tells your boss to leave you alone and come back later because you're busy.

Comment

Benedictus qui venit, E nomine domini.

Comment

Working...
                      X