Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, in your opinion what is GGG's best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question, in your opinion what is GGG's best win?

I'm leaning towards Stevens or Murray. What do you guys think?

Martin Murray. He's durable with good size.

Comment

Martin Murray

Comment

LeMule.

David Lemieux would have destroyed the Murray that GGG fought.

Comment

Martin Murray arguably beat Martinez, so I'd say him or Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_
            David Lemieux would have destroyed the Murray that GGG fought.
            That's a good point to take into consideration. Lemiuex doesn't have any fundamentals though. He couldn't finish NDam and made the fight harder than it should have been, fir example.

Comment

His best win is scaring Canelo into corner 155. Dude is literally stuck. He can't make 154lbs anymore but he's scared to come to the next weight class because he knows he can't beat GGG at the full 160lbs. That's GGG biggest victory putting that much fear into the tianogodnelo

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                That's a good point to take into consideration. Lemiuex doesn't have any fundamentals though. He couldn't finish NDam and made the fight harder than it should have been, fir example.

No one finishes NDam. He's a machine. He gets dropped, gets up, and keeps going like the energizer bunny.

Comment

Geale in terms of accomplishments. He was unified Middleweight Champion. Did the impossible in actually decisioning Strum in Germany. Top 3 MW for several years, The Ring ranked #22 in the 100 fighters in the world going into 2013.

I had him beating Barker that year, 6-6 with a knockdown in his favor.

In terms in actually style I would go with Murray. Big, tough, durable MW. Gave Martinez hell, gave Strum hell, and gave Abraham hell. Arguably beat all three of them.

He took GGG the much needed rounds.

Comment

On paper leading up to the fights, I'd have been tempted to pick Geale. But Geale getting lit up by Cotto and quitting again didn't make him seem very formidable.

Murray has fights with a few other top name fighters (Martinez, Abraham, Sturm) in which he was competitive, so blowing him out of the water was fairly impressive by GGG.

Lemieux was probably top 5 or close to it when GGG fought him and that wasn't competitive either. Not a bad win.

Idk, guess I'll pick Murray. Let's hope he gets a chance to fight someone like Jacobs, Saunders or Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X