Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat ugly women full of self respect and pride, whats your opinion of them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to know why the fat girls are sitting on the top of the stage that's not safe for anyone in there, catastrophe just waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I just want to know why the fat girls are sitting on the top of the stage that's not safe for anyone in there, catastrophe just waiting to happen
      I hate seeing them punish high heels trying to look sexy, toes looking like Vienna sausage about to best out. Ankles like tree trunks. Built Ram tough.

Comment

Fat pride, worldwide.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

What do you want to do to them?
            LOL that fat entitled chick has the nerve to question the skinny girl who lost weight if she feels better now, like to diss her like she is insecure for losing weight due to society pressures, but that fat chick is lying out her ass when they told her do you have any health issues, she couldn't answer, because she probably has high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and she lies hahahah at her swimming every single day? BS if you swam every day you wouldn;t be fat, swimming is one of the most intense fat burning cardio workouts you will burn calories like crazy if you really swimmed that much daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I hate seeing them punish high heels trying to look sexy, toes looking like Vienna sausage about to best out. Ankles like tree trunks. Built Ram tough.
              I love thick women, but not fat, fat girls are the ones who have huge guts, cottage cheese, and rolls.

I noticed that a lot of these obese women think making their toe nails look nice makes them look sexy lol, you always see them around here with their finger nails done nice and their toes painted haha

Comment

Fat Lives Matter.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  If they'd been sitting at the bottom, they'd have launched the skinny ones on top right through the Studio Roof like a Catapult.

Comment

Lmfao, this thread made me cackle and cause juice to squirt from my nose.

I don't care who you are, what gender you are, ethnicity, etc, NOBODY likes to fat or to be a victim of ridicule. Fat people are the most defensive, easily offendable and irritable people you'll ever meet, and there's a reason for that. Nobody is "comfortable" in their own skin. If Kai Greene could become bigger, he would. No fat person is content being fat.

I can barely look at women such as these as beings I find sexually attractive. I just can't.

Besides, that Fat People Phlegm they have when they breathe is too much for me.

Comment

Lmfao, this thread made me cackle and cause juice to squirt from my nose.

I don't care who you are, what gender you are, ethnicity, etc, NOBODY likes to fat or to be a victim of ridicule. Fat people are the most defensive, easily offendable and irritable people you'll ever meet, and there's a reason for that. Nobody is "comfortable" in their own skin. If Kai Greene could become bigger, he would. No fat person is content being fat.

I can barely look at women such as these as beings I find sexually attractive. I just can't.

Besides, that Fat People Phlegm they have when they breathe is too much for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X