No announcement yet.

Marquez is right up Roach's alley, smaller older and a bum leg for Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez is right up Roach's alley, smaller older and a bum leg for Cotto

Im not the least bit excited about this fight and it is evident that al along Roach would prefer his fighter's opponent come in with some type of Handi-cap

Marquez is definitely an ATG and a future hall of famer but this figh tmakes no sense

Marquez has never weighed over 145 for a fight and Cotto came in at 153.5 for his last fight....Marquez has had a long spell of inactivity add in the fact he has a bum leg

Unless he is fully recovered im not sycked for this fight and it could possibly be the first time we'll see Marquez get stopped...he has been dropped in almost all his last fights since 09 and was even wobbled by friggin Bradley indicating his legs aren't there

IDK guys this is kind of a bummer for me....I'd rather dinamita fight someone closer to his size

This didn't need yet another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      This didn't need yet another thread.
      I just saw the others after I made this one

Comment

JMM doesn't need to take the fight if he doesn't want to, same way he skipped out on Khan and a Manny rematch and so on.

Anyway, I'm confident that when Cotto beats JMM, even if it's by KO, his fans will scream robbery.

Comment

Working...
        X