Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How highly would you rate Carl Froch if he avenged the Ward defeat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty damn high.

And in terms of British fighters? There is no doubt what-so-ever of him being placed in the upper most echelons, seeing as he is already in high regard as it is. Unfortunately wont happen, good question though.

Comment

Can't imagine Froch beating Ward but anyway, if he does obviously I rate him higher than Ward and the Champion of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        "I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough"
        That's a good quote. Where is it from?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          There would be zero question that he was the best super middleweight ever, and by a wiiiiide margin.

Won't happen, though.
          Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Very highly. If he could beat prime Ward then you'd have to rank Froch as the best super middleweight ever. He'd have the resume to back it up.
          This, and he's already up there in terms of having the best resume of any super middleweight ever.

Also probably be recognized as the greatest British fighter since the war.

Comment

top 3 p4p for sure. And he will be at Ward if they fight again! By KO!

Comment

number 1 p4p better resume than floyd

Comment

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Comment

This^^^^^^^

Let me know if it actually happens, which it never will

Comment

Comment

The girl in your picture looks exactly like my ex from 20 years ago. Good times :*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X